Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tweets 28

Zsadist: *feeling the plane level off, and the flight attendants starting to move around again, they ask if we need drinks and I wave my hand, to signal them to go back to what they were doing. I unbuckle my belt and stand.* Come with me. *knowing that there is no use in giving up this opportunity.*

Payne:
*looking at you, concerned, as you stand, nervous about moving around while in the air, taking your hand & squeezing it tightly* Where are we going? Is it safe to get up? *my voice hitching and nervous, my eyes dashing around the plane*

Zsadist:
*pulling you to my body. feeling your arms wrap around me. knowing you are a little nervous.* Yes, it’s perfectly safe. *walking us to the back of the Plane, and closing us into the little bedroom that is back here. leaning my head down, I kiss you quickly* I think it’s time we make use of this bed. *giving you a small smirk*

Payne:
*kissing you back, groaning at the idea. Pulling at the hem of your shirt, lifting it to expose your rock hard abs & taut nipples, running my tongue over your rings, moaning into your skin*

Zsadist:
*growling as you start to pull my clothing off. Reaching for you, and disposing of your shirt as I angle your face up, looking into your eye before kissing you. my tongue slipping into your mouth as I lightly stroke and flick at your own. While my hands move down to the hem of your shirt, pulling it up and over your head.*

Payne:
*standing naked before you, except for my boots, breaking our kiss to work at removing your pants. My chest already beginning to rise and fall quickly at the excitement of having you inside me while flying*

Zsadist:
*seeing you standing before me, I quickly remove my pants, pushing them down to the floor as my already hardened cock spring to attention before you.* lay down. on the bed. *wanting to just watch you move. the few mirrors around the room making it seem bigger while showing me all angles of you.*

Payne:
*groaning at the sight of your massive cock, I move to the bed, positioning myself on my side, eyeing you hungrily as I can feel my center getting hungry for you too*

Zsadist:
*looking at you laying on your side. I get a great view of your perfect ass, begging to be touched. I look on the wall in front of you, and see a mirror there. showing your reflection back. groaning as all the different images flood my brain. getting on the bed, I lay behind you. my hands resting on your hips as I whisper in your ear.* are you in this position on purpose, Princess?

Payne:
*looking at you through the reflection in the mirror as I hitch my top leg over your thigh and run my hand up your side to your head, whispering a 'mmhmm' as I rub my fingertips against your skull trimmed hair*

Zsadist:
*needing to take advantage of the mirrors, I keep you laying on your side. getting onto my knees, I lift your top leg up, to meet my shoulder as my legs straddle the remaining one of yours. my hands rubbing your stomach as I position my hard length at your dripping wet center. slowly easing myself inside you as I watch your eyes on the mirror. smirking slightly as I know you are enjoying yourself.*

Payne:
*with my leg curled underneath you and my other leg on your shoulder, I can feel every inch of your hardened length fill me and I gasp at the sensation. Moving my hips slightly, I sit up a bit to reach my arm around you & grab your ass, pulling you in deeper. Looking into your yellow eyes, I moan deep in my chest at the connection.*

Zsadist:
*feeling your hands on my ass, I growl loudly. not caring who hears us. slowly thrusting in and pulling out. getting a feel for the angle, the degree of penetration, and where your body in in relation to me. felling your core pull at me, begging me to take you, I comply. increasing my pace and the power I put behind my thrusts. only focusing on your pleasure right now, as my hands move to your chest. Palming your breast and lightly pulling at your nipple.*

Payne:
*throwing my head back as you thrust and I moan, my hips rocking with yours, feeling you going in deep. My nipple hardens under your touch. This position has your entire center connected with mine and the friction on my clit is heavenly. Digging the back of my heel into your shoulder and grabbing your ass a bit tighter, I follow your rhythm, the beat of our bodies meeting makes a sweet sound*

Zsadist:
*feeling my pelvis connect with yours, I keep my cock buried deep into you as I rock my hips, effectively grinding myself against you, stimulating your clit. Looking over at the mirror, seeing our bodies intertwined, I can't tear my eyes away.*

Payne:
*my moans become growls as the momentum begins to build inside me. eyeing you watching us in the mirror I bring my hand up around and rake it down your chest, using my nails to scrape you then return it to your ass to hold you tight against me. The walls surrounding your cock tightening as my body begins to shutter. I attempt to stifle my groans as my panting gets heavier*

Zsadist:
*growling with you as your nails move over me, and down my chest. feeling your wet core to start to milk me. knowing how close you are, I smirk at myself. my own release still a ways off. I am able to angle my hips and thrust into the deepest recesses of your core. hoping to reach your g-spot*

Payne:
*my insides give way to your thrusts and I scream out as my core pulsates around you, returning my hand to your chest, clawing at in an attempt to grab hold as my body feels it’s in free fall. My eyes and head roll back as the feeling radiates from the inside out* Oh Z!

Zsadist:
*your screams sinking into me, causing my cock to jump inside you. all the hold I had on my own release, going out the window as I hear you call out my name. my hands moving down to your hips, holding onto you as I keep thrusting my hips into you. my head falling back, calling out to you* Payne. *knowing I can't hold back. I surge into you and release into you fully. Groaning loudly.*

Payne:
*feeling your release allows another of mine to escape. I try to slow my panting breath as I remove my leg from your shoulder and collapse completely on the bed, bringing you down next to me. Sweating, panting & sated all I can muster is* Wow. We should fly more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment