Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tweets 31

Zsadist: *seeing the 3 guys walking up to us, while we are outside Trapeze. Having just sent a text to my driver, knowing it will take at least 30 minutes before he is here. Seeing the 3 guys reaching into their pockets while making a comment about Payne. Rolling my eyes at the immaturity of humans. They have no idea who they are messing with. Calling out to them* Hey, we don't want any trouble tonight.

Payne: *seeing the 3 guys coming closer, the adrenaline starts pumping through my veins, slightly surprised these idiots don't back down if you size us all up. The one asshole makes another comment to Z about getting a piece of his woman and comes closer to me. I let out a low growl, my brows furrowing together in rage*

Zsadist: *hearing your growl, I am right there with you. That comment was out of line, and I know these guys aren't playing around. *nudging you as I whisper* You want to take these guys on? *they walk closer as I start to calculate the 15 seconds it would take to take them down. Then seeing 2 others come out of the same alley. Calling out to the first 3* oh, your buddies arrived. Now we can have a real party. *looking over at your for confirmation.*

Payne: *feeling your nudge, my insides already fuming for this fight, I simply nod and wink at you as I see the other 2 approaching. As the 5 encircle us, we stand back to back. The mouthy cocksucker saying something about partying with me as they close in around us. As mouth man takes a step, he licks his lips and reaches for my arm. With my other fist, I clock his jaw. He rubs it and turns back to me saying something about liking it rough. As he reaches for me again, stepping closer to me, I can smell his bad aftershave and arousal. Lifting my leg, I draw up my knee fast and hard into his groin. As he grabs himself and doubles over, I ask* Rough enough for you asshole?

Zsadist: *hearing the words behind me as I try and trap down the need to save my female. Reminding myself that she can take care of herself. Once Payne throws the first punch, then all hell breaks loose. I see one guy facing me start to throw out a punch, but I block it while stepping into another guy, and kicking his side. Turning back to the first one, I throw my left fist into his stomach, watching him as he doubles over. All while the third guy tries to step out of the way of the action.*

Payne: *I can see out of the corner of my eye you taking care of a few as another approaches me from the side. Using my stilettoed boot, I put my foot out, right into his stomach, then lift my leg to kick the side of his head. As he goes down with a cry, I can't help but chuckle. I am barely able to say* Stupid humans *when another surprises me with a hand to my throat. I had seen him backing away so I was not prepared for his attack. My hands instinctively go to his wrists, to pry them off my neck. Pulling and clawing as I gasp for breath* With a kick to the kidney, Handsy releases enough for me to move my arms between his and break his hold on my neck. My palm meets his nose, hard and as he falls to his knees, cupping the blood gushing from his face, I am finally able to let out a nervous breath. I spin my head, checking for more fuckwits, when my gaze falls upon Z, handsome and hot and unhurt.*

Zsadist: *my two guys falling to the ground. Once doubled over from the blow to his side, the other knocked out because I happened to hit him a bit hard. My eyes turning to survey my female, that came out of this pretty much unharmed. Then the 3rd guy standing, just watching us.* You want to end up like your friends here? *grabbing Payne's hand as I pull you into the crock of my arm. The guy shakes his head no.* okay then. *looking down at Payne* well, that was quite an ending to our evening. *smirking at you*

Payne: *my heart pounding in my chest as you pull me close to you, seeing your smirk I hungrily wrap my arms around your neck and attack your mouth with mine. My breath ragged as I thrust my tongue between your lips. Eyeing the car pull up, I angle my head toward it as we make our way over to it. Our mouths never stopping their assault. Breaking apart only to get into the car as the driver eyes the sidewalk as you huskily tell him to get us to the hotel fast. Climbing onto your lap, my body fuses into yours as my lips find your neck, my hands clawing at your clothes. My insides unable to get enough of you*

Zsadist: *having you on my lap, it is masking the huge erection from the driver’s eyes. My mouth practically fusing with yours as my hands move over your body. One hand at your back, as my other snakes its way up your leg. Not caring that we are giving the driver a show in the back seat, just needing to touch you. The need to mark you, brand you as mine, overwhelming. We can't get to the hotel fast enough. The car pulling up to the front of the hotel. I groan as I reluctantly pull away from your mouth. Sitting your ass on the seat as I get out. Taking your hand and pulling you with me. Knowing I have the driver for as long as I need, so walking into the hotel, trying to get us to our room before we end up doing it in the middle of the lobby. With the late hour, I call for an elevator. One arrives and we get in, thankful we are alone.* Oh, the thing I have for elevators. *roughly pushing you against the wall of the lift as the door close. Throwing your arms against the wall as my hips press into yours, my cock begging for your core as I rub myself against you. Unsure how my pants button got undone and my shirt was half unbuttoned but when our level arrived I quickly pulled you down the hall to our door.*

Payne: *unaware of our surroundings, not caring as I only want you, to be close to you, to have you inside me. Melting my body into yours, my hands all over you, my nails clawing at your clothes to your skin. Desire and need overtaking every ounce of my being. My breathing hard and fast as we get to our room and the door opens, I rip off your shirt as we get inside, my mouth attacking your neck. needing you naked now, I quickly undo your pants, springing your hardened cock free, as I lift my skirt to expose myself to you, walking you quickly to the couch, my aching soaked core craving your length*

Zsadist: *sitting on the sofa quickly as my naked form calls for yours. You straddle my hips and I quickly thrust my cock into you. Knowing you are already soaking for me. The combined scent of our arousal wafting up to me as grab your head and kiss you, hard. Not even sure where our hands are or where they are going, just focusing on the thrust of my hips to yours. The feel of my cock being pulled by your already tight core. Groaning against your mouth as we move frantically together.*

Payne: *my nails digging into your shoulders as I cry out as you fill me. Pumping myself up and down your length as you thrust into me faster and harder, moving my hips roughly against you as you grab my head and our mouths entwine. The need for you so great, I rip my dress off me, needing your heated skin against mine*

Zsadist: *wrapping my arms around your shoulders as I press our naked bodies to each other. Feeling our skin rubbing against each other as my hands reach up, grabbing your hair and pulling your head back. Exposing your throat to me. Leaning down and licking at you.*

Payne: *moaning loudly at the feel of you at my neck, my back arching causing your thrusts to hit me at a different angle. Taking your hand from my hair and lifting myself off of you, standing you up as I return my mouth to yours, licking and sucking at your lips as we walk into the bathroom. Keeping our bodies close as I turn on the shower. I turn and bend, brushing my ass against your cock as I unzip and remove my boots. Stepping you back into the spray as I run my hands over your wet chest and stomach, falling to my knees as I take your length into my relaxed throat. moaning around you as I suck you hard and deep*

Zsadist: *feeling you taking me in your mouth, my hands instantly go to your head. Holding you as I slowly move my hips in and out of your mouth. Hearing the shower water, I get lost in the feel of your mouth on me. Groaning loudly as I move my hips faster. Your eyes watching mine as I refrain from thrusting my hips all the way down your throat. I let go of your head and step away as I help you to your feet. Taking your hand and walking you into the shower. My overheated body taking advantage of the cold tile as I lean against it, pulling your body against mine.*

Payne: *moving close to you, licking at your neck and nibbling on your ear lobe, raking my nails over your chest. Your cock brushing against me, whispering in your ear, huskily* Take me Z, hard.....now. *stepping aside you, pulling you in front of me, my back against the shower, lifting one foot to the seat in the corner, exposing my throbbing center to you, it begging for you again*
Zsadist: *hearing you begging for me, I growl deep in my throat* It would be my fucking pleasure to take you. *grabbing your leg in my hand as I spread your legs wide. With your back against the wall, I move you up to my waist, thrusting my cock into you as I start grinding against you. Thankful to have the wall holding us together as my hips are allowed to pound into you, rough and fast.*

Payne: *digging my nails into your back as you thrust into me, looking hungrily into your eyes as the pounding makes me scream out. Moving my hips in unison with yours, pulling you deeper inside, raking my nails up and down your spine, stopping at your ass to hold you against me* More Zsadist more, god please.

Zsadist: *thrusting faster, my cock meeting yours with every thrust as I sink deeper and deeper into you. Your own core pulling at me, begging me to not leave its home. Moving inside you as I grind against you. feeling my own arousal pushing to the surface as I grip at your hips. Burying myself in you, I can't hold back anymore, I lose myself in you.*

Payne: *moaning against your neck as you shutter inside me causing my own walls to respond as I undulate beneath you. My hands holding you tight as my release is felt from head to toe. Burying my head into your chest as I breathe deep, the aftershocks rippling through me*

Zsadist: *slowly removing myself from you as I check to see if you can stand on your own. Shutting the water off as I taking you in my arms and carrying you to the bed. Placing you down on the sheets as I slide in next to you. Wrapping my arms around you as I kiss you*

Payne: *nuzzling into and against you as I feel the warmth of you and the bed. Noting the time, I know the sun is coming up soon as I kiss you, the emotional toll of the night overtaking me as I drift easily to sleep, feeling safe and sated in your arms*

No comments:

Post a Comment