Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tweets 30

Payne: *after undressing in the locker room, I wrap myself in a towel and make my way through the door. As I open it, I notice this area is very open with a pool and a few hot tubs. There are couches and chairs set up in the open expansive space. And there are many people, with little or no clothes on. I quickly scan for Z when I spot his large muscular torso, hovering near the bar. I am suddenly overwhelmed with desire as I take in his nearly naked form. I make my way to him and eye him hungrily. Growling low, I joke at our matching towels* We match babe. *nibbling on my bottom lip after licking it seductively*

Zsadist: *walking into the room, instantly looking for you. Ignoring the room and everyone in it until my eyes land on you. my cock coming to attention at the feel of a slight arousal. Groaning at the site of your towel as I walk up to you. Smirking at your comment. my eyes looking over the room. http://twitpic.com/4hmit5 as I see naked bodies everywhere. Some just touching and looking, other full on involved in sex. My head quickly turning to you as a slight possessive bonding scent leaves me. Wrapping my arms around you as I kiss you*

Payne: *kissing you back with fervor, getting lost in the passion between us, moaning into your mouth as I wrap my arms around you, gripping your shoulder blades with my fingertips*

Zsadist: *my arms tightening its hold on you as my entire body hardens for you. Growling against your mouth as I back you into the closest chaise lounge. Sitting you down as I lower myself to my knees, my lips still locked with yours as I tug at your towel, effectively exposing you to the other people in the room.*

Payne: *the towel falling from my body as I reach for your towel, my arousal and desire for you overpowering any concern I had. My mouth moving in tandem with yours as my pulse quickens*

Zsadist: *my hands grabbing your hips, pulling your roughly as I pull your hips to the edge of the chair. My cock right at the opening of your center. Slowly thrusting my hips into you. The people around us just a dull noise in the back of my mind as my mouth keeps devouring you.*

Payne: *wrapping my calves around the back of yours as I my hands find your ass, crying out softly as you enter my aching core, my chest heaving against yours as our bodies meet and connect. The heat building oblivious to the others in the room*

Zsadist: *thrusting inside you. My cock filling you to the maximum amount as I push and pull. Your walls conforming around me, the pleasure already starting to build with each thrust. My tongue playing with yours as I hold your back to me, with one hand, and rub your leg with my other hand.*

Payne: *moving my hips in rhythm with you, my skin blushing all over at the feel of you enveloping me, my core beginning to react to your thrusts, digging my fingers into your skin, I break our lips apart for a deep breath, holding my forehead to yours as our centers continue to move together and I moan your name softly*

Zsadist: *my arousal increasing as I feel all the deepest parts of you. My fangs starting to tingle as I know I have to stop the possible elongation. That is the last thing we need, to have my fangs show up in the middle of a human club. But having you so close, smelling you, feeling your heart beat, hearing your blood rushing through you. I thrust my hips deeply inside you; wrap my arms tightly keeping your chest pressed against mine as I stand. My length still inside you as I walk us to the bigger sofa/bed lounges. Sitting on the edge as I look to the right. Another couple is having sex right next to us. The image before me causes my cock to jump in excitement. Groaning as I look back at you.*

Payne: *sitting on top of you on the bigger sofa sends your cock even deeper inside of me. I cry out softly at the feel as I follow your eyes to the couple next to us. Pushing on your shoulders to push you back flat on the couch, I growl and see you look back at me as I look deep into your eyes* You wanna watch babe? *throwing my head back as I claw at your chest, riding you hard and fast, friction beginning to heat up on my clit*

Zsadist: *groaning out loud as you comment about where my eyes were. the act of watching someone else is beyond anything I dreamed of, sitting back up as I wrap my arms around you, your hips grinding into mine.* All I want is you. *feeling your wetness spreading against my groin as I let my hands roam over you, only to stop at your ass, squeeze it, hard, and help thrust your hips harder against mine.*

Payne: *grinding myself against you harder as you thrust into me. My nails trailing up your chest to your shoulders, gripping them tightly then using my knees to ride up your length then slamming my hips to yours as my wetness coats you. Arching my back, allowing my head to fall back and my hair pools between your feet*

Zsadist: *Seeing your arched body in front of me, I let my free hand move from your shoulder, down your stomach, and to your hips where my fingers slide in between us and play with your clit. Slowly stroking you as I keep letting you ride me.*

Payne: *feeling eyes on me, I turn my head and see the couple next to us watching. feeling your fingers move down my body, I moan a bit louder, sitting back up as I take your ear lobe between my teeth, grinding myself against you again* We are being watched. Make me come Z.

Zsadist: *my eyes moving over to a couple sitting across from us that were watching intently. Groaning as I bring your chest against mine. My hand still between your legs as our skin rubs against each other. Locking your lips with mine as I hold back the building need for release. Feeling you start to tighten around me, I know It will be all over soon.*

Payne: *nibbling at your tongue and lips as I run my nails over your shoulders and down your back. I start to move up and down the rock hard cock inside me, my insides beginning to tighten around it as my breath pants against your mouth. As I begin to release around you, I remove my mouth from yours and moan loudly, milking your length. I turn my head to see others watching us unravel together*

Zsadist: *your center bringing me to release as I burry myself in you. Letting myself feel every part of your own orgasm. Nuzzling my head in your neck as I ache to taste your blood, but knowing that will have to wait till later. My bonding scent slowly seeping out of me. My breath heavy and labored as I slowly come down from my high. Instantly realizing what we just did and smirking at you.* I hope you aren't shy, Princess. *my eyes scanning a few people that still had their eyes on us.* because we seemed to be a main attraction.

Payne: *running my hands all over you, unable to get enough, my lips finding yours as I kiss you softly and blush briefly and shrug my shoulders, my eyes scanning the room* We're hot. *kissing you again* Well, you make me hot.*returning my diamond eyes to your yellow ones* But I am ready for some alone time, Sir *winking at you as I pepper your lips with my kisses*

Zsadist: *groaning at the fact you called me Sir. Knowing the playroom is going to need some attention, and soon. Picking you up and off of me as I go to retrieve our towels. Wrapping yours around you as I secure mine.* Lets head out then. There is a cab waiting for us taking your hand as I lead us to the same doors we came out of. Kissing your forehead.* Get dressed. I will wait for you.

Payne: *retrieving my clothes in the locker room and getting dressed then making my way to the hallway, seeing you waiting for me. I stalk my way over to you, eyeing you up and down, feeling so lucky you are mine. Taking your hand in mine, I tuck myself into you. As we make our way out of the club, I look up at you from under my lashes* This was *blushing slightly* fun. I love you babe.

Zsadist: *as we walk to the door, I smirk and Kiss your forehead once more.* It was fun. And I love you just as much as you do. *angling your head to look at me.* Maybe more. *kissing your lips as we approach the door. Getting lost in the moment with you as I kick the door open just as we break the kiss. The cold night air rushing in as I pull you tighter to me.*

Payne: *shivering slightly as I get closer to you, and taking note of a strange scent in the air. My eyes wander to the street* Z, there is no cab here? Is it on the way? *taking a deep breath through my nose as the scent becomes stronger* Do you smell that?

Zsadist: *pulling out my phone to call the driver and the car that will be taking us back to the hotel. Looking down at you, and then breathing in deep. Smelling humans. a few of them, and close. Knowing humans lurking outside of part of town like this isn't good news for us. Nodding to you as my eyes scan the alleyways. Seeing the humans before they see us. Nudging you.* I think we are going to have company soon. *not wanting to get into a 'situation' but knowing the car is about 30 minutes away at best.*

Payne: *making eye contact with one of the three males coming toward us as he nudges the other and makes some comment about me being a pretty little lady. Hearing you growl, I instinctively prepare to protect myself and my mate*

No comments:

Post a Comment