Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tweets 32

Zsadist: *waking to the pleasurable feel of my female in my arms, but also mixed with the undeniable pain in my mouth and the burn in my throat. my fangs already elongated and throbbing as I try my best to remove my hand from under your head. sitting on the edge of the kind size bed, my feet on the floor but my head pounding. My body wanting to turn and surge toward my female and take every ounce of blood I can. Standing up, trying my hardest not to stir you from your sleep, I walk to the bathroom. Pacing and shaking my hands, trying to calm myself. Getting no where with it, even more frustrated the painful throbbing doesn't even begin to slow.*

Payne: *feeling you stir & the bed move, suddenly feeling a chill from your absence, I watch you head to the bathroom. Sensing something is off, I lift my head from the pillow and adjust the blankets around me. The dryness of my throat undeniable as I try to clear it to call out to you* Babe? You okay? *my voice harsh and husky as I clear my throat again, swallowing hard to dry and ease the desert that has developed.* Zsadist?

Zsadist: *my ears buzzing from the pain and the need to feet. Sitting on the side of the tub, I hear you calling out for me. Taking deep breaths as I try and calm myself. knowing I can beat this, I stand and walk back into the bedroom. Seeing your still sleepy eyes and my lower half already coming to attention for you.* Go back to sleep, Princess. Its nothing. Just can't sleep.

Payne: *licking my dry lips as my body responds to the sight of you, my fangs beginning to elongate, the need to feed becoming apparent. Not able to ascertain what is going on with you, I pat the bed next to me. My voice still harsh and husky* Come here babe. *smirking*

Zsadist: *shaking my head* I need to stay away. *practically panting as the pain keeps effecting me.* You need your rest and I need... *shaking my head as I try and swallow. my eyes staying locked on your neck, watching the pulse go through your veins.*

Payne: *hearing your words, seeing your eyes fixated on my neck, I get up on my knees, letting the blankets fall away from me, exposing all of me to you. I reach out and grab your wrist and pull you toward the bed* I need you too Z.

Zsadist: *feeling your hands on me, I cant stop. I practically jump on the bed. pinning you down with my own body as the animalistic need for your blood takes over. I wrap my arms around you and quickly turn over. I don't want you to feel like I am taking you, I want to know that if I need to stop, I will. Sitting on the middle of the bed with my female's legs wrapped around me, my now fully aroused cock needing and wanting attention but my other bodily needs taking priority. * Are you sure? You need blood too. *my head lowering to your shoulder as I lick your neck. my body calling out to strike at you, but I slow myself.*

Payne: *licking up the column of your neck; your scent, your pulse causing my fangs to elongate more. I slide myself onto your thick shaft as I angle my head* Take from me Z *groaning as your cock fills me, wrapping my arms around you, our entire bodies meeting as one*

Zsadist: *feeling your core sliding around me, tightening and pulling at me, I growl. Having my cock very satisfied I open my mouth and strike at your neck. feeling my fangs peircing your jugular, the sweet taste of your blood hitting my mouth. I grab your head in my hands, angling your head into the nook of my neck as I keep pulling at you. Bringing all your blood into my mouth. moaning against you as I swallow all you are giving me.*

Payne: *striking your vein as I am uanble to hold back, the sweet taste of your blood saturates my mouth. A moan escapes my throat as my hips grind against yours. Pulling you in deeper by the throat, at my center, with my arms wrapped around you, feeling our connection in every way possible.*

Zsadist: *the multiple pulls on your neck starts to ease the burn in my chest as my hips start moving against yours. With the feel of your own fangs in my neck I almost come right then and there. Pressing your head closer to me, begging you with actions, that I want you to take as much as you need. my cock jumping inside you as the already increased arousal. Bonding scent releases from me in waves, filling the room in every possible square inch as I brand you as mine forever.*

Payne: *my mouth becoming more moist as the bloodlust subsides a bit and I am able to feel your cock inside me. Sucking in your blood as I rock with you, the intensity between my thighs increasing with every pull at your throat. Moving my hips faster as my nose registers your bonding scent. My fingertips holding onto your shoulder blades tightly as I float higher and higher in ecstacy*

Zsadist: *feeling full I pull my fangs away but they stay elongated. I move my hands from your head down to your ass. Grabbing at you I grind my pelvis against yours. the heat and frictions hitting me hard as I keep moving. Needing to fill you with all of me, to show every male that you are taken. Licking up any drops of blood from your neck as I seal the wound closed and leave little kisses against your neck.*

Payne: *feeling your absence at my neck, I retreat from yours, licking the wounds and then around your jaw to your lips. moving my hands up to your shoulders, holding them as I begin to move up and down your length, increasing then decreasing the speed and thrust, moaning deep from my chest. my core tightening around you harder and harder, preparing its release*

Zsadist: *your core tightening around me. your movements causing me to throw my head back and growl. Gripping your hips, I thrust your body down harder on me. Angling your head up as I take your mouth with mine. Kissing you deeply, our tongues wrestling each other for dominance. my own finish pushing its self to the edge. begging to be released. Murmuring against your mouth.* Payne... I cant... hold.

Payne: *growling out a Now! as my entire body shakes and shutters around you, feeling you release into me sets off my own spasms, one after another as I hold onto you tightly, tucking my head to your shoulder as I continue to ride you, riding out the pleasure consumed by us both. Panting heavily as I lick my lips. My entire being sated all from you*

Zsadist: *the quakes of your core allow me to release mine and all out your name in the process. my body shaking and jolting as I wrap myself around you. slowly coming down from the high of feeding and then the high of another amazing orgasm. trying to talk over breathy pants.* I... you... Fuck. *giving up as I lay my head on let my back fall onto the mattress. Bringing your body with me.*

Payne: *grinning as I know exactly how you feel. snuggling against you as I breathe deep, breathe you in deep, never wanting to lose this....between us. Running my hand over your head and down the back of your neck to your collarbone. Feeling your skin heat up under my touch. Peppering your jaw with kisses unable to find the words also*

Payne: *eyeing the big beautiful bathroom and all the dirty things I want to do to you in there* I think we should get cleaned up *smirking at you with a wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment