Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tweets 13

Payne: *walking into the closet, trying to chose something to wear, I mutter to myself* What do I wear to have a sit down with the King of our race? *pacing around the room hearing you come in behind me, I turn around and take in your beautifully sculpted naked body*

Zsadist: *having just stepped out of the shower I see you standing there, staring at the closet* The clothes are not going to jump out and cover you, all by themselves. *smirking down at you as I reach around and grab a pair of leathers.*

Payne: *grabbing the leathers from your hand, twirling them up and swatting them at your thigh, smirking at you*

Zsadist: *watching your eyes as you swat at me. I grab the leathers, but miss them as they hit me lightly. I growl and instantly grab you into my hands, pushing you into the closet and against the closet wall.* You are treading on dangerous ground Princess. *kissing you briefly and rough then looking into your eyes again.* Get downstairs to the playroom. Now.

Payne: *feeling the intensity in your eyes and your kiss, I smirk* Yes sir *then take off practically running to the playroom, anxious and craving*

Zsadist: *letting you get a head start I then start toward the playroom. I see you standing in the purple room, but I walk to the red room and open the door.* Here. *internally smirking at the thought of controlling you.*

Payne: *biting my lip, entering the room, remembering the last time we were in here, my heart's pace begins to quicken with anticipation*

Zsadist: *I leave her in the red room as I walk to the purple room and take the collar off the table, taking to the red room and placing it on your neck.* You are my submissive now. You give your full trust in me, you have nothing to fear. *I signal to the cross in the middle of the room.* Stand in front of it. hold your hands up to the restraints.

Payne: *looking around the room, wondering what we will do today, feeling the collar on my neck and hearing your words, I immediately drop my gaze, murmur a 'Yes Sir' and head to the cross and lift my arms so my hands are near the restraints. My pulse quickens even more*

Zsadist: *my eyes watch her move and I walk to her, carefully strapping her arms up on the cross. I let my hands move down her arms, soft and gentle as I try and calm her.* You remember the safe words?

Payne: *feeling your touch, I let out a deep breath, feeling comforted, but not having been given permission to speak I simply nod.*

Zsadist: *smirking as I take my hands down your body. not wanting to do too much the first day I touch and caress. Slowly moving my hands to your stomach and lower to your center, slowly slipping a hand in between your legs. Touching your already wetness.*

Payne: *your touch sends my nerve endings into overdrive, feeling your hand right where I want it, I keep my response to a quiet moan*

Zsadist: *touching you, caressing you, wanting to bring you to ecstasy from my hand. I slip a finger into your core, moving it in and out of you.* I will let you come as you please. *watching your every move.*

Payne: *watching the intensity in your eyes, I lick my lips, feeling you move in and out of me I remain still but need more friction between us. I close my eyes to concentrate on the feeling, imagining its your engorged cock inside me, the wetness increasing*

Zsadist: *I move my fingers, angling my fingers to hit your G-spot, while letting my thumb come down to your clit as I start rubbing you, knowing it could help you reach orgasm.*

Payne: *my head falls back as I moan softly at the increased pressure and deepness, feeling so good, my hips automatically respond and move with your hand, trying to give you what you want but my body craving with the need and want for more*

Zsadist: *I try and deepen the penetration, and increase the speed, but I don't want my thumb to move from your clit, so I increase the speed of my fingers inside of your core as I push against your G-spot more. *

Payne: *my body writhes against the wood as your fingers plunge into me and the increased tension sends a wave of urgency through me, my core needing to release, my muscles tighten hard around you as I lift my head to look into your eyes, signaling to you my readiness as I bite my bottom lip hard to keep from groaning aloud.*

Zsadist: *feeling you clench around me I smile as I let you ride out your orgasm. Slowing the intensity as I start to remove my hand from your core.* You please me so. *I lean to your forehead and kiss you lightly.* I will make you take care of myself later. I am already late for rotation. *unbuckling the restraints, letting your hands free.*

Payne: *feeling relaxed, but saddened you are going on rotation, rubbing my hands together, my eyes fall to the floor, wanting to give you a proper goodbye, but still in my collar* Thank you Sir.

Zsadist: *I take off your collar and place it in my pocket.* You please me so. *I kiss your mouth, holding back because I have just calmed down enough to go out on rotation.* There will be more of that later. *I smirk at you and head out of the playroom to get ready for rotation.*

Payne: *following you to the bedroom, wrapping my arms around you and kissing you quickly* Please be careful. I will see you later. *getting dressed in nice jeans, a shirt and boots - trying to keep it casual but nice - putting on the bracelet Z gave me for Christmas keeps him with me. I dematerialize to the Brotherhood compound to meet with Wrath.*

No comments:

Post a Comment