Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tweets 19

Payne: *hearing the shutters go up, realizing that we had cuddled and slept the entire 'day' away. I nuzzle into you a bit tighter and cup your face with my hands, pecking your lips with kisses to wake you up*

Zsadist: *coming awake with your kisses. sneaking my arms around you, holding you close to me.* Good morning Princess. *kissing your cheek as I keep you close.* This is turning out to be a very good morning. *smirking at you.*

Payne: *smiling at you, then softly rubbing my hand over your shoulder* How are you feeling? Any pain or soreness?

Zsadist: *shaking my head as I leave little bites over your jaw and neck* all better. *quickly rolling us over, as I get above you.* How about I show you just how good I am? *smirking down at you.*

Payne: *shaking my head* No, you big stud. If you are up for it, I am taking you out. *smirking at you*

Zsadist: I'm up for a lot of things. *thrusting my hips to you as I groan* See? *raising my eyebrows at you as I smirk*

Payne: *moaning and gritting my teeth as I gently push you off me and roll out from underneath you, chuckling slightly* You are insatiable. Now come on, let's get dressed. *determined not to turn around and jump you as I get out of bed and head to the bathroom*

Zsadist: *smirking as I watch you walk away, playfully growling in disapproval.* Okay, but the minute we get back I am taking you 7 ways from Sunday. *reluctantly getting out of bed and walking to the closet.*

Payne: *laughing as I freshen up and get dressed in http://twitpic.com/3sdmeo and yelling out to you from the bathroom* just throw on some jeans. There's a new club opening down on Trade I want to go to. *muffing my hair and putting on a little smoky eye makeup*

Zsadist: *following your orders and throwing this on http://twitpic.com/3sdlzn then walking to the doorway of the bathroom.* This good... *my words falling short as I look you over. my mouth watering at the sight of you.* Damn. And you think we are even going to make it out of the penthouse with you dressed like that?

Payne: *shaking my head at the sight of you as I look you over* hell no. shit. *biting my bottom lip hard* yes, yes we are going out. *taking your hand hard and marching us downstairs, grabbing my keys and heading to the elevator. I stop and pull your hand back as you step into the elevator, shaking my head, smirking at you* no, no elevator tonight. let's just dematerialize down to the garage.

Zsadist: *chuckling as I shake my head at you* you are uncontrollable. you can't even ride in an elevator without wanting to jump me *smirking at you* no self control. *chuckling as I dematerialize down to the garage before you.*

Payne: *waiting a minute or two before dematerializing down to the garage, laughing at you* You won't be getting far without me babe. *dangling the keys at you then hitting the unlock button to my car http://twitpic.com/3tejlf *

Zsadist: *sliding into the passenger side of your car.* So, I take it you like your new car. *smirking at you*

Payne: *smiling wide as I start her up, winking at you* I love it. You better hold on tight spider monkey *laughing as I peel out of the garage and head further downtown to Trade Street. Stopping short in front of the club where a line of people wait to get in. I hand the valet the keys with a growl and walk over to you, taking your hand in mine as I kiss your cheek*

Zsadist: *taking your hand in mine as I walk past the line of people and up to the door bouncers. They nod at us and let us walk right in. some loud mouths called out something about unfair but I smirk down at you as we walk into the crowded club.*

Payne: *hearing the bass pound, seeing all the humans dancing and grinding on each other, we walk over to the bar, leaning up to your ear* what do you want to drink? *then nipping at your ear lobe*

Zsadist: *leaning down to talk to you.* Anything. *knowing I am not much of a drinker and don't know whats good. I take in the sight of all the humans dancing, drinking, and just being human. catching the scent of only a small amount of vampires here.*

Payne: *calling over the bartender* two shots of Patron please *laying out some money and leaning across the bar to tell him quietly* and 2 lemon drop shots *winking to him as he gets our drinks. Standing in front of you and moving my hips a little to the beat of the music, smiling.*

Zsadist: *feeling you dance against me, I let my hands move over you, making sure to block the view of you from all the other males that I know would die for a piece of you. Leaning down to your ear.* Do you have any die how many males want you right now, and how many females want to be you? *bringing your ear lobe into my mouth, biting down.*

Payne: *smirking at you as I fist your shirt and bring you down to me, pressing my lips to yours hard, thrusting my tongue in your mouth and sucking your mouth until I have to come up for air. Seeing our drinks have arrived, I show you the lemon drop shot first* Watch me. *putting the lemon wedge backwards in your mouth* just hold it with your teeth *lifting your shirt slightly, licking your abs, sprinkling some sugar on it, keeping my eyes on you, I grab the shot, slowly slink my way to your stomach, lick the sugar, down the shot then suck the lemon and your lips. grimacing slightly at the tartness of the lemon, but my insides igniting.*

Zsadist: *watching your every move as you show me how to take the shot. I repeat your steps as take a shot too. pushing the liquid down then cursing at the taste. Not sure how V or Butch have ever put up with this stuff.* That tastes pretty terrible.

Payne: *hearing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3msPoqqCNo come on, I eye you and make my way backwards to the dance floor, wondering if you will join me or watch me*

Zsadist: *letting you lead me to the dance floor. feeling the music pound through the speakers I pull you in my arms. needing to show everyone that you are mine. Letting you grind against me as I let my hands roam over your body. my eyes staying on you the whole time because you are the hottest female in the entire town, not just in this club.*

Payne: *moving my body up and down yours, grinding my hips to your hips, your legs, running my hands over your chest, down your arms, all in beat with the music, grabbing your ass, keeping my eyes locked on yours. As http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGwqJZWow3A begins to play, I turn my back to you, bending over at my hips, looking at you over my shoulder, grinding my ass into you, slowly, but hard. Standing upright, I run my hand up your arm and take your hand to my stomach, guiding it southward as I hook my arm back around your neck.*

Zsadist: *hearing one of my favorite songs come on, pulling your mouth to mine, taking the opportunity to capture your lips, kissing you deeply as my hand takes the opportunity to rub against you. Growling at us practically having sex right here on the dance floor.*

Payne: * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNVNzRzDt-k&ob=av2el starts to play and I turn to you, hooking my leg around your thigh, running my hands to your chest, tugging at your nipple rings through your shirt, taking your mouth in mine and assault it as I grind my center into yours. Slow and deep with my mouth and my hips then picking up the pace with the music, my arm hooking around you to pull you closer to me*

Zsadist: *grinding with you as I hear the song start.I lower my head to your ear.* Let her put her hands in your pants, be my lil Freak, Be my lil Freak. *biting your neck as I sing you the chorus, groaning at the feel of your ass against my rock hard length.*

Payne: *bending my knees, my face eyeing the strain in your pants, smirking as I lock eyes with yours, my hands run up the back of your legs as I slowly and seductively slink my way up your body, cupping your ass and squeezing it as my hands pass by.Pushing on your shoulder blades to lean you to me, I go in for a kiss, but instead put my lips to your ear* your lil freak *licking and nipping your ear lobe*

Zsadist: *grinding my teeth together as you push on my still aching shoulder. but pushing back the pain and wrapping my arms around keeping you close.* We NEED to get back home some I can fuck you the right way, my lil freak.

Payne: *nodding, I grab your hand and all but run us out of the place. While waiting for the valet, I pull your hand down to kiss you hard, my mouth trying to convey to you what the rest of my body needs and wants. As the valet pulls up with the car, we get in and speed home. My hand running up and down your thigh, palming your hard cock through your jeans, cursing the traffic lights we keep hitting.*

Zsadist: *cursing as I feel you grab me.* Princess, really, you need to focus on the road. *throwing my head back as I grown with need*

Payne: *looking over at you, thinking you are groaning in pain - realizing I was pressing on your shoulder earlier* Fuck Z you okay? Should I call Jane or V? *concern taking over my emotions as I pull us into the garage*

Zsadist: *shaking my head* I'm not in pain, well not shoulder pain. *pointing at my rock hard cock* That is a whole other story.

Payne: *looking deep into your eyes, then chuckling at myself* Oh but you are in pain are you? *smirking as we make our way to the elevator and up to the penthouse. Changing the octave in my voice* You go on up to bed my poor baby. I will get you something for the pain*

Zsadist: *walking to the living room as I take my jacket off and start thinking about what you have in mind.* Okay. I will sit here like the good 'baby' I am. *shaking my head at you as I flop down on the sofa, groaning at my still hard length.*

Payne: *going into the bathroom & changing into http://twitpic.com/3j8ot6 I walk into the living room & see you on the couch. Standing in front of you, biting my lip, my breath hitching* Nurse Payne, at your service.

Zsadist: *taking in your nurse outfit, or lack of outfit. pulling you down on top of me.* Nurse Payne, it hurts. *pushing your hips down to my groin.* yeah, that's where it hurts.

Payne: *moaning at the contact, playing coy now* Well, sir, I am not sure how to make that feel better. Maybe if I did...*moving my hips forward and back, licking my lips at the feel* Does that make it better or worse?

Zsadist: *groaning* Better. it makes it feel better. Keep doing that. *trying to push your hips down to mine. needing as much friction as possible. taking my shirt off as I try and get as much clothing off as possible. needing to be close to you.*

Payne: *moving my hips more, forward and back, forward and back, my hands clutching at your shirt to help you take it off and returning my hands to your bare muscular chest, moaning at the sensation at my core, pushing my hips down deeper to yours*

Zsadist: *groaning more. I pick you up and stand you next to me as I stand to, pushing my pants down.* Sorry Nurse Payne, I need to be naked. I need to be inside of you. *looking down at my cock* It needs to be inside of you. That's the only way it will get better.

Payne: *smirking at you as I wiggle out of my skirt and untie my top, leaving my thigh-highs and heels and hat in place, watching you undress, seeing your rock hard cock spring free, my entire body explodes with need and desire, wanting you inside me*

Zsadist: *sitting back down and pulling you on top of me. positioning myself at your opening as I groan, slowly pushing your hips down as I ease inside of you.* That's it, you are such a great Nurse. You are making it feel so much better. *hoping that doesn't sound to forced but liking the game we are playing.*

Payne: *stroking my hand over your head while moving my hips slightly, leaning my head down to your neck* you are so hot. let me take your temperature.*licking the column of your neck, whispering in your ear while moving my center up and down your length* you are on fire.

Zsadist: *groaning as I nod* Yes, I am feeling like I need a nurse to help take this temperature down. *kissing you deeply, pushing my tongue into your mouth. grinding your hips against me.*

Payne: *dancing my tongue with yours, grinding my hips at your guidance, breaking our kiss briefly* I think I will only make you hotter.

Zsadist: *shaking my head* you might be right, but the only way I can help take the pain away is by this.

Payne: *standing up and offering you my hand* come with me to DMs, let me ease your pain.

Zsadist: *following you to DMs, anticipating how Nurse Payne will fix me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment