Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tweets 18

Zsadist: *dematerializing to the balcony of our penthouse, standing there taking in the cool night air and glad that I am back home not realizing exactly when I started calling the penthouse home, but that is what it is now. I turn around as I sense you behind me.* I beat you. *walking up to you I swat your ass.* you are getting slow. *holding back a chuckle*

Payne: *smirking as you swat my ass then furrowing my brows* You shouldn't have done that! Did V say it was okay for you to dematerialize? Damn it Z...I just got you back. *shaking my head slowly, lowering my eyes*

Zsadist: *walking up to you, wrapping my arms around you as I pull your chin up to look me in the eyes.* I am not going anywhere. your proximity already effecting me. causing my cock to harden as I press you against me. My body already feeling better, my need for you building to levels I can't control.* In fact, I don't even think I can make it inside the penthouse. *lowering my head to yours I lean in for a kiss.*

Payne: *kissing your lips briefly* What do you mean you can't make it into the penthouse? Do you need to sit down? Do you want something to eat? *my words frantic with concern for you, holding you, trying to support your weight* What can I do? *looking into your eyes, scared*

Zsadist: *my annoyance is pushed down as I roughly pull you to me. looking deep in your eyes.* I am fixed. All better. *knowing that will not get me very far I move my hands to your ass, grabbing at you as lift you into my arms. Crushing my mouth to yours, trying to show you how badly I need you. my tongue searching for yours.*

Payne: *feeling your arousal, I wrap my legs around you,my tongue meeting yours, looking into your eyes to be sure you are okay, moaning deeply into your mouth, clasping my hands around your neck, needing you like this, wrapping my legs more tightly*

Zsadist: *holding you close to me, meeting your tongue with mine as I let my free hand roam over your body. finally feeling back to normal, and I am able show you how sorry I am for the fight we had. I walk us over to the closest lounge chair and sit you on it. hovering over you as I position myself between your legs*

Payne: *looking deep into your eyes, running my hands over your chest and around your shoulders, being careful around the injured one, needing you - craving you, dancing my tongue around yours, pulling you closer to me*

Zsadist: *pushing up from you, making quick work of my zipper as I release myself from my pants then pulling your pants off of you quickly then moving back over you, keeping your chin between my fingers as I look you over.* Damn, I am glad to be home. *then thrusting into you.*

Payne: *moaning loudly at the feel of you filling me so hard and fast, my hands moving to your ass, gripping it and pushing it hard driving you into me, looking into your eyes, and groaning out* oh god me too *moving my head up to bite at your bottom lip*

Zsadist: *groaning as start to move inside of you. slowly at first, as I kiss you deeply. feeling you close to me, keeping you warm with my body heat, as I hide you from the cool night air.*

Payne: *matching your rhythm with my hips and my mouth, feeling warm inside and out as you consume me, grinding myself into you harder my core already craving the need to release around you as it grips your cock tighter. My palms cradle your jaw as my lips devour yours.*

Zsadist: *slowly grinding against you as I feel you tighten around me. I groan and try and slow my motions so I don't lose it too soon. I break my lips from yours as I lay kisses against your neck.*

Payne: *running my hands over your head, tilting my head back, enjoying the feel of you at my neck, hitching my heels around your thighs to bring you deeper.* uuuunnnhhh Z. *grinding against you harder, needing more*

Zsadist: *kissing you, keeping you close, my hand gripping your breast, my cock jumping as I feel my release coming close.*

Payne: *gripping your good shoulder, feeling your cock jump inside me, my muscles spasm and I scream wordlessly as I come undone around you, my legs quivering as they tighten, my free hand reaching up for the top of the chair, feeling the need to hold on*

Zsadist: *moving inside of you roughly, feeling my own release pushing to the surface. I rub your body with my hands, taking in every soft curve of your body. my restraint unable to hold as I growl, my bonding scent taking over as I release everything into you.*

Payne: *biting my lip as I undulate beneath you, moaning as another wave hits me, wrapping my arms around you to hold you closer, trying to slow my breath* So glad you are home.

Zsadist: *kissing you passionately* I am glad to be home. *removing myself from you quickly and taking us inside so I can sleep with you again.*

No comments:

Post a Comment