Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tweets 24-Valentine's Day

Payne: *leaving a trail of http://twitpic.com/3te6k2 from the elevator through the foyer to the coat closet, hoping you will follow and open the closet.*

Zsadist: *getting into my Porsche and driving back to the penthouse. After being out with the brothers, then getting a check up from Doc Jane, I am finally heading back home. It has been a long day and I can't wait to have her in my arms. I speed through the streets of Caldwell, pulling into the parking garage of the penthouse. Jumping into the elevator, rubbing my hands together as I anticipate holding you again. The elevator doors open and I see candies all on the floor, leading to the front door. I lean down and pick one up, reading it.* Eat me? *smirking* will do. *taking a few more in my hand as I walk into the penthouse, looking for you.*

Payne: *hanging in the closet is http://twitpic.com/3te6qk with a note attached:* 'For all the nights you kept me warm.'

Zsadist: *opening the closet door, the penthouse silent as I wonder where you are. Seeing the leather jacket, taking it out, looking it over. Reading your note I smirk. laying it down as I see a trail continue back down the hall and into the kitchen. curious what you are planning.*

Payne: *sitting on the counter http://twitpic.com/3te6mj
with a note:* 'For all the nights you fed me'

Zsadist: *seeing the chocolate covered apple my stomach growls. partly for food and partly for you. I take a bite of it, knowing it is one of the best apples I have ever had. Reading the note I shake my head at you. wanting you not the notes. putting the apple down and following the trail to the living room, calling out.* What are you planning with this, Princess? *knowing you are somewhere close.*

Payne: *on the coffee table is http://twitpic.com/3te7e3 * 'For EVERY night ;)


Zsadist: *leaning down as I see the movie, chuckling as I know there won't be much time to watch it tonight. Then following the trail, stopping at our bedroom door. seeing the note left there I timidly open the door, wondering what awaits on the other side. my anticipation killing me.*

Payne: *on every surface are candles, lighting the room. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PSAxJfN1D4 is playing softly on repeat in the background. I am on the bed, which is covered with http://twitpic.com/3te6tj , dressed in http://twitpic.com/3tnfen , my hands behind my back, smiling as you enter the room* Hi. Happy Valentine's Day. Pick a hand.

Zsadist: *seeing you standing in our bedroom, wearing practically nothing I growl with need. stepping close to you I instinctively want to reach out to you, making you mine. I reluctantly hold back as I look at your hands.* Right hand. *my eyes roaming over your body taking in every part of you.* fucking beautiful.

Payne: *pulling my right hand from behind my back revealing http://twitpic.com/3xkt4n * For the eternal nights that await us.

Zsadist: *seeing your hand open, and showing me the very nice watch you are giving to me. taking it from your hand as I put it on right then. looking at it, stepping even closer to you, wanting to thank you I lean down to kiss you.*

Payne: *kissing you softly then pulling back* Happy Valentine's Day babe. I love you. Now....*pulling my left hand from behind my back* Get naked. *opening my hand to reveal http://twitpic.com/3isncd , smirking* Wanna play with me?

Zsadist: *smirking down at you, looking into your eyes* I love you too. *seeing you show me the play dice, my smirk growing into a smile as I take them from you.* Hell yes I want to play. *nodding to the bed.* Sit. *walking to the dresser and getting undressed, walking back to you. The play dice in my hand* You roll first.

Payne: *unable to hold back my happiness, I smile wide. Taking in your naked form, I lick my lips, my arousal deepening in anticipation taking the dice from you, I roll them onto the bed* Lick Navel *my smoldering eyes look into your intense yellow ones as I snake out my tongue and slink down your body. Circling your rippled abs with my tongue tip then dipping it into navel, flicking it inside. I moan to let the vibration be felt at your center. Smirking as I lift my head & hand you the dice* Your turn.*moving back up beside you on the bed.*

Zsadist: *groaning slightly at the feeling. Never having felt that before, but finding it to be very erotic. Taking the dice from you as I roll them.* Bite Thigh. *growling at the thought.* They don't tell me what part of your thigh. *smirking*

Payne: *thinking - oh, shit this little game will not last long at all, smirking at you as I lay back on the sheets and spread my legs having a pretty good guess where you will bite. I take a deep breath in anticipation, my body already craving you.*

Zsadist: *crawling on the bed, sitting between your legs as I let my hand move up your outer leg. Keeping my eyes on yours as I lower my head to your center, moving my head to your inner thigh. smelling you, moving as I open my mouth, and closing down on your thigh. groaning loudly as I taste your skin, making sure not to bite too hard, but I feel my fangs lightly piercing your skin and a small amount of blood enters my mouth. I taste you, taking the time to really savor you, then pull away as I seal the wound.*

Payne: *growling at the feel of your fangs puncturing my skin, at the feel of your mouth. moving my hips, wanting you at my core...you are soooo close. I grab at the sheets trying to hold back from coming undone. taking several deep breaths to slow my panting, I finally am able to open my eyes and look at you. my eyes conveying the ardor my body is feeling. clearing my throat* My turn?

Zsadist: *smirking as I shake my head* No. It’s still my turn. *moving up your body as loom over you, my eyes staying on yours like a predatory animal. I push my hips into you, my already rock hard cock pushing against your panties.* This outfit *my hands moving down your body as my eyes stay on yours.* is so fucking hot, but it is going to have to come off soon. *leaning down to kiss you, roughly*

Payne: *moaning against your lips as I kiss you back intensely, thrusting my tongue into your mouth. pushing on your shoulders, waves of need and want permeating through me, my chest rising and falling faster, narrowing my eyes at you* You are not playing fair Zsadist.

Zsadist: *kissing down your body, from your mouth, to your chin, to your neck and shoulders. Murmuring against your skin.* I'm not playing anything. *my hands roaming and my hips pressing into you. Already smelling your intense arousal.* Damn, I can already tell how much you need me.

Payne: *pushing my hips against yours, letting my hands fall to my panties and running my fingers through the waistband, whispering through my bated breath* need....want....all of you.

Zsadist: *seeing you play with the waistband of your panties I grab them and pull them off. ridding you of all the clothing on your bottom half, leaving your top on as I growl at the look of you before me. positioning myself back over you as I slowly thrust my tip of my cock at your opening. leaning down to kiss you as thrust myself deep inside of you.*

Payne: *a deep growl escapes me as your thick length pushes against my inner walls, stretching them, hips bucking in response to allow you in deeper. taking your face in my hands as my tongue in your mouth matches the movements at my core*

Zsadist: *setting the movement of the thrusts in turn with the music. matching your kisses with mine, my tongue meeting yours as I brush and flick at you*

Payne: *moving in rhythm with you, deepening our kiss as the hum of our song plays behind us, running my fingertips along your spine to the nape of your neck, emotions beginning to overtake as our bodies move in motion together. the rhythm blissful between us*

Zsadist: *arching my back at the feel of your touch on my spine. changing the angle of my hips so I am thrusting at a deeper angle, all while I grind against your core when my hips meet yours with every thrust.*

Payne: *grinding against you, the friction delicious, sending heat all through me. pulling on your neck to break our kiss, saying with my eyes, wanting you to look into them as my walls tighten and release around you, signaling to you I am ready for all you can give me.*

Zsadist: *looking into your eyes as I see you heat behind them. feeling your walls tighten I know you are close. I feel my own body reacting to yours as I growl, taking hold of your hips as I increase the speed and pressure. Giving you all that I have.*

Payne: *your predatory growl is my undoing, undulating beneath you in pleasure as my core spasms around you. showing you my soul through my diamond eyes and its love for you.*

Zsadist: *watching your every move I can't hold back anymore. I pull you close, feeling your lacy outfit against my naked skin. Your eyes showing exactly what I feel. Filling you with every ounce that I have. Groaning loudly as I smell my bonding scent filling you and the entire room.*

Payne: *holding the back of your head, placing your forehead against mine, inhaling the delicious scent deeply, lifting my lips to yours gently*

Zsadist: *kissing you back lightly as I smirk down at you.* Damn, I guess you are happy to see me. *smirking*

Payne: *chuckling* Yeah, I guess so....did you like *waving my hand around the room* It's my....our first Valentines Day. *shrugging*

Zsadist: *smirking as I nod* Yes, I like it a lot. *reluctantly removing myself from you as I sit up.* We have dinner reservations to make. *standing as I take your hand in mine* You need to get dressed.

Payne: *taking your hand as I stand, smiling* We're going to dinner? Where?

Zsadist: This place that the #Brothers go to on occasion. They say it’s nice. *smirking back at you*

Payne: *smirking sarcastically* Cryptic, nice Z. Thanks. *walking into the bathroom to freshen up then heading into the closet and getting dressed. Emerging from the closet wearing http://twitpic.com/3xktdc and then putting on http://twitpic.com/3mqsq2 . Is this okay?

Zsadist: *getting my own clothes on. http://twitpic.com/3z139a and turning to look at you.* Damn. *my breath catching as I take in the overall look.* You are beautiful Princess. *taking your hand in mine as I twirl you around to look at everything. Seeing the open back of the dress I know it will be a very long night.*

Payne: *looking you up and down* Damn is right. *glancing over at the bed as my stomach growls* Yeah, okay...let's go. *leading you downstairs to the elevator, tucking myself into you as we make our way to the garage to the Porsche*

Zsadist: *taking your hand as I walk us out of the elevator and to the Porsche. opening the door for you, I get into the car and drive us through town to the restaurant. Walking up to the owner of the restaurant as he greets us. Nodding at him with you on my arm. Having rented the entire place out he walks us to the back patio area.* http://twitpic.com/3z0zpo *they sit us at the tables inside with wine appetizers already waiting for us. I let you take a look around.*

Payne: *looking around as we walk to an outside patio, my breath hitches at the beauty. I notice the place is empty* Z, we're the only ones here. *eyeing you questioningly, seeing wine and appetizers waiting on us, I take a seat, still slightly awestruck*

Zsadist: *nodding at you as I pull your chair out.* your food awaits. *taking my own seat as I smirk at you.* You like?

Payne: *nodding slightly as I grin* It's....beautiful.....perfect. Thank you.

Zsadist: *smirking as I take the food in front of us, the array of different appetizers from Calamari, to crab cakes and shrimp.* I ordered the seafood appetizer because they say its the best and I didn't know what you would of wanted. *taking a piece of crab cake and bringing it to your mouth.*

Payne: *taking the crab cake in my mouth, letting my lips linger around your fingers for a moment then pulling back, savoring it.* Mmmm delicious. *picking up a shrimp and holding it out to you* Try this.

Zsadist: *smirking as I take the shrimp from your fingers, letting my tongue like at your fingers as I pull it into my mouth.*

Payne: *picking up some calamari and eating it then lifting my glass of wine to yours and taking a drink, whispering* Perfect.

Zsadist: *hearing soft classical music playing over the speakers of the restaurant. Eating and then ordering our dinner we talk. Talk about a lot of different things. We laughed and joked, it was great. We finished eating and just causally drinking our wine when I stand and take your hand, leading you out to the middle of the patio area.* Dance with me. *smirking at you.*

Payne: *unable to hide my wide smile, enjoying myself so much. taking your hand and following you to the patio, thankful to be able to hold you close* I will try not to step on your feet *chuckling*

Zsadist: *walking to the open area as the song I pre-arrange starts to play. http://youtu.be/p3bFOT1e-AU I smirk at you as I twirl you around, watching your dress move with you, then pulling you close as I step with you to the music. your body held close with my hand as we move as one. my mind and body getting lost in the song as I quietly sing the words to you.*

Payne: *overwhelmed, tears begin to form in my eyes, listening to your beautiful voice sing everything I feel. holding you close as we sway, becoming completely lost in...just us.*

Zsadist: *seeing your tears I stop singing and just dance with you. not wanting anything about tonight to be about tears, but knowing that is just what females do sometimes. As the song ends I slow our movements, bringing your face to mine. Wiping your tears away.* Don't cry Princess. *kissing away your tears as I step away from you, taking the plate that was left on the table close to us.* Dessert. *holding out a plate with two fortune cookies on them. Strategically placing one closest to you, as you pick it up and open it.* http://twitpic.com/3z119q

Payne: *gasping, I cover my mouth with my hand. looking at the message, the ring then back up at you, new happy tears forming* oh, Z

Zsadist: *looking at your face and eyes, I was almost sure that it would be a yes but now I can't be too sure.* You know we are meant for each other. *taking the ring that is in your hand as I lower to my knee.* Will you marry me? *placing the ring on your finger, thankful it fits.*

Payne: *watching you get down on your knee, it's real....this is real. Hearing you ask and slip the ring on my finger, the tears spill over and my heart races. kneeling with you, placing my hands on your face, whispering as I kiss your lips over and over again* yes, yes. Обичам те. I love you.

Zsadist: *smiling as I kiss you, taking your face in my hands, so thankful you didn't reject me. Not thinking about that, but realizing that it was a possibility. my heart racing as I stand us both up.* If you don't like this ring we can always get a different one, I didn't know what you would like. *tucking your hair behind your ear*

Payne: Shhhh *kissing you again and again, then looking at my hand* It's perfect. Perfect. You. This. *smiling* Perfect.

Zsadist: *kissing you, relieved that you like it. more music is playing and I sway with you in my arms. lightly kissing you over and over. smiling against your mouth.* I love you, Princess.

Payne: *wrapping my arms tightly around you, but looking at my hand over your shoulder. swaying with you as we kiss, smiling against your mouth* I love you Zsadist, always.

Zsadist: *dancing for a while longer, my heart full with pride that you will want to be with me, always. Eventually taking your hand and walking us to the car so we can head back to the penthouse.*

Payne: *unable to stop smiling. my entire being filled with love as we head home. holding your hand as I lead you upstairs to our room, slipping out of my dress, wearing nothing but my ring* Happy Valentine's Day. Make love to me Zsadist *kicking our bedroom door closed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment