Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tweets 20

Payne: *leading you out of our DMs, now that you are all nursed back to health, and sitting next to you on the couch, curled into my nook, turning the TV on to the NHL channel to watch some hockey, glancing up at you to be sure it meets your approval.*

Zsadist: *smirking down at you as I see what channel you put it on, nodding slightly as I pull you close to my side. feeling all healed.* My type of female. wanting to watch hockey with me.

Payne: *grinning up at you* I love the fast paced, aggressiveness of this sport. *leaning my chin up to kiss you* It..does..things to me.

Zsadist: *looking down at you, watching you* It does things? *letting my hand that's around your shoulders, move down to your hips* We need to do something about these things happening to you. *taking your chin in my hand and kissing you. lightly at first.*

Payne: *reaching my hand up to your cheek, pulling your face closer to mine so I can deepen the kiss, letting my tongue roam your lips before seeking entrance into your mouth. Mumbling a mmhmm against your mouth*

Zsadist: *meeting your tongue with mine. pulling you close to me as I deepen the kiss more. Needing to feel your closeness I place you on my lap, so I can kiss you, the way you need to be kissed. Completely forgetting what is on the TV, and just keeping myself in control as I explore your mouth.*

Payne: *returning the intensity of your kiss, running my hands over your skull-trimmed hair, across your shoulders to your chest, getting lost in the simpleness of making out like teenagers. Feeling the heat grow between us, my breath becoming harder to control.*

Zsadist: *turning my head in the opposite direction as yours. matching your advances with my own. keeping my arms wrapped around yours as I groan into your mouth. knowing exactly where this is going.* We better stop before I take you a again on this sofa.

Payne: *smirking as I take a much needed deep breath* Can't control yourself, huh, Z? Am I that tempting?

Zsadist: *eyeing you for a moment then nodding while shrugging* What can I say, you are a hot piece of ass. *smirking as I grab at your ass, swatting at you slightly*

Payne: *feeling the hunger grow inside me, the fire in my eyes, I take the hand that just swatted me and stand* Will you come play with me, Z? *leading you slowly to the playroom, unsure if you will want to*

Zsadist: *slightly reluctant to take your hand, considering the last time we were in the playroom. My mind going to that situation, and the fight. I know we have made up but I still worry about how it will be the first time back in the playroom.* Are you sure? because we don't have to rush it. *keeping your hand in mine as we stand in front of the playroom door.*

Payne: *looking deep into your eyes and seeing their beautiful yellow color, not black like last time* I need this...we need this...I trust you completely. Yes, I'm sure.*grinning, feeling dampness begin to pool in anticipation* Please?*stepping closer to you, whispering* Play with me....Sir?

Zsadist: *hearing you call me sir, makes me instantly hard. I take your face in my hand, and crush my lips to yours. pressing you up against the closest wall, I show you how badly I need you, with my mouth. probing and exploring, then breaking the kiss quickly. looking into your eyes, hoping you see all the love I have for you.* Yes. lets to play. *taking your hand and opening the door to the playroom.*leaning down to your ear.* clothes off. stand in your usual spot, in your usual position. *I close the door behind us, and let you follow my command.*

Payne: *doing as you say, stripping naked and then moving to the middle of the room, standing with my hands at my side, eyes focused downward. My heart is racing at being in here again. As the memory of the last time in here comes back, I push it aside. I trust him, I know he will not hurt me. The fine line between pleasure and pain. I smirk to myself and allow my anxiety to subside with a deep breath.*

Zsadist: *going to our bedside table, taking your collar in my hand as I walk back to where you stand. playing it around your neck clasping it in the back.* you always listen so well. *letting my fingers trail down your shoulder.* What are the safe words? *needing to know you will use the safe words if needed.*

Payne: *my skin tingling at the feel of my collar around my neck & your fingers on my shoulder. Hesitating slightly at your question at the thought of having to use them* Yellow and red, sir.

Zsadist: *nodding at you as I circle you, taking in every inch of you.* good. I am glad that you remembered. now, on the bed. on all fours. *walking to the end of the bed, to the chest. pulling out a leather strap, laying it on the bed.*

Payne: *climbing onto the middle of the bed, on my hands and knees, hearing the chest behind me open and close, trying not to think of what you pulled out or what you are planning to do. Trying to relax and allow myself to completely submit to you, breathing deep and slow.*

Zsadist: *stripping my cloths as I come up behind you. my hard length standing at attention for you. I let my hands roam over your back side. feeling your soft skin under my hand.* spread your legs wider. *I lean over and take the leather strap in my hands. laying it over your shoulder, letting you feel the difference in the material, and the way it moves against your skin.*

Payne: *feeling the heat of your body near mine sends sparks flying off my skin. As your hands roam my ass, my breath hitches and my pulse quickens at the feel of the leather, soft yet hard. I am nervous you will hit my ass with it, afraid of my reaction if you do, but I breathe in your scent and feel calmed by it.*

Zsadist: *taking the leather strap and pulling the other in front of your neck. tying it behind your head, making sure to leave enough space so that it doesn't restrict your airflow, but also wanting it to ever be present in your mind. I pull on it slightly. satisfied by how it is laying. Then placing myself at your opening, I push into you, hard and quick. never giving you too much time to get used to any one position or feeling.*

Payne: *feeling the tug at my neck reminds me who has control. I stifle a deep groan as you push into me, fisting at the sheets beneath my hands as your huge hard cock fills me.*

Zsadist: *groaning as I feel myself enter you. your tight core pulling at me, not wanting to let me go. I move my hips in and out of you. thrusting deep and hard. knowing that you like it this way. Then I reach up and tug on the leather strap. slightly but still enough for you to know what I want and what I am going to get.

Payne: *my head going back as you tug on the strap, not hurting but the control you have over me driving me insane. My hips reacting to yours, pushing back against you as your cock thrusts inside. Biting my lip as I want to scream out at the pleasure I am feeling.*

Zsadist: *thrusting harder into you. feeling myself go as deep as possible. pulling the strap up harder, pulling your chest to mine as my hand stays at your hip.* Come for me. I want to hear how I please you.

Payne: *feeling your chest on my back, your breath hot near my neck, the angle change at my center sends you deeper inside* Fuck, sooo fucking good! Harder sir please. Harder! *my chest rising and falling faster as you pump inside me*

Zsadist: *loosening my grasp on the strap while I get into the mood. Thrusting hard and fast into you. hearing the bed hit the wall roughly as I feel my cock tingling for you. then grabbing the leather strap hard again, feeling your chest against mine.* you want it hard? *growling* I will give it to you fucking hard.

Payne: *feeling your growl vibrate from your chest to my back sends shivers down my spine, the tug at my neck makes my nipples harden and peak to your attention, breathlessly I pant out* Yes, sir, hard. please *muscles throughout my body tensing* fuck me hard

Zsadist: *my arm wrapping around your hip as I move with you. we get a rhythm going. my hardened cock is begging for release but I hold out, needing to feel your own core milking me. making me come undone inside of you.*

Payne: *feeling your cock growing, pushing against my insides, I grind my hips against you and guide your hand that's around me to my clit, taking my other hand to my breast. feeling the fire ignite from the inside out*

Zsadist: *feeling your wet clit against my fingers and your soft breast in my hand, I pull you flush against me. your head laying on my shoulder as I growl* Fuck, you are so fucking hot. *turning my head as I nip at your jaw and cheek.*

Payne: *moaning loudly as the friction against me is too much and I convulse around you, my entire body reacting by shuddering, the feel overwhelming as I scream out wordlessly and soak your length with my juices. running my hand up behind your head as if to hold on*

Zsadist: *lowering my head to your shoulder as I nip at you. feeling your core pulling and clamping around me. I growl out loud as I feel myself coming undone, filling you completely. keeping my hands on yours as I slowly lower us to the bed.*

Payne: *completely sated and still breathless, I collapse with you still enveloping me. attempting to catch my breath and slow my heart rate. I want to touch you, I need to touch you, but not having permission to do so. I await your next command.*

Zsadist: *removing myself from you as I undo the leather strap from your neck. letting it lay on the bed next to us.* We need to take this back to our room. *unclasping the collar from your neck, then taking your hand in mine and taking us to our bedroom.*

Payne: *taking your hand, holding it tight, unsure I will be stable on my legs, but manage to make it to our bed and succumb to my very thoroughly fucked high. I am unable to hide my grin as I take my lower lip in my teeth.*

Zsadist: *signal to the bed* lay down. I will be right back. *going into the bathroom and bringing out the lotion to the end table next to our bed. taking some of the lotion in my hand, rubbing it into your shoulder and neck. letting my fingers massage the lotion into you.* Was that okay. the playroom? it wasn't too much? *wanting to make sure you are comfortable.*

Payne: *moaning at the touch of your fingers* mmm, that feels good. No, Z, it was...great. *shakes head slightly* No, better than great it was...fucking fantastic. *smirking*

Zsadist: *kissing your forehead as I lay down next to you, pulling you into my arms as I rest my head against yours.*

No comments:

Post a Comment