Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tweets 22

Payne: *getting up from the bed as I see you take the last of the clothes into the closet, I strip naked and follow you in. Watching your beautiful back muscles flex and expand as you reach for hangers and open drawers. My need for you grows more intense every minute.*

Zsadist: *putting the last of the cloths in the drawer I turn, completely in my own world I didn't even smell you near. almost walking into you I stop short. looking you over, seeing your naked body before me. growling as my cock grows hard instantly.*

Payne: *looking up at you, my hands go to your chest, I walk forward to walk you backward against the back wall. My mouth and throat are dry, I convey everything I want through my eyes. I lick my dry lips and open my mouth, baring my fangs. I rake one down the front of your wife beater, ripping it in half. Pushing it open, clawing at your chest as I let the shirt fall off your arms. Going down to my knees, my hungry eyes never leaving yours, I begin to fumble with the button and zipper of your jeans*

Zsadist: *growling as I watch you take control. coming at me, showing me exactly what you want. knowing what you need I pick you up into my arms, carrying you to the bed. Sitting down I lay back so you are above me. positioning us on the bed I finally take your mouth, feeling your elongated fangs I can guess that you need to feed. my body humming to life at the thought of giving my blood to you. kicking my pants off as I hold your hips to mine.*

Payne: *kissing you back, snaking my dry tongue around yours, but needing more, the fervor in me wanting to be animalistic. I lift myself off of you and turn around and straddle, resting my ass on your chest. Taking your raging length in my mouth, deep, grazing my fangs up and down your hardness, fondling you. I can hear the blood racing through the femoral vein in your leg.*

Zsadist: *seeing your ass in my face I growl with need. Smelling your arousal as you take my length... Your fangs causing my entire body to jerk. I try and hold still as I place my hands on your hips, pulling you closer to me. Kissing the inside of your legs.*

Payne: *feeling your breath, your kiss I growl around your cock, the vibration rising through my throat to my tongue. My thirst for you all of you is overwhelming as I watch the blood pulse in your vein. Releasing you from my mouth I look over my shoulder at you, hoping for a sign from you that it is okay to do this.*

Zsadist: *feeling you release me then look back. Seeing your elongated fangs and the look of hunger in your eyes, I know then what you need. Seeing as you stay in the same position, I know you want to take from my femoral artery. I can't deny you so I nod. never having given or taken blood from that vein, I don't know what to expect. I return to the task at hand, making you come from my mouth. Licking at your wet core, groaning as I taste even more of you.*

Payne: *seeing your nod and feeling your tongue at my core, my appetite for you overwhelms and my fangs fully elongate and I bite as softly as I can into your thigh. Keeping my hand on your cock, pumping it up and down in my hand, I moan as your blood begins to wet my throat. I shudder as I feel it coat my insides and your tongue plays with my core. *

Zsadist: *the feel of you taking my blood as your hand continues to move up an down my length, sends loud protective growls through me my length jumping in your hand. My tongue continues to push into you and lick against you as I devour all of you.*

Payne: *pulling softly at your leg but allowing my hand to play hard with your cock, picturing my soaking core around it as I grip it tighter. Groaning into your skin. All of me on fire as your blood warms me and my sex responds to your tongue's assault.*

Zsadist: *groaning against you, latching onto your clit as I lick and flick at you. My own need for release building with each touch you taking greedy pulls from me I let my hands roam over you. Gripping and massaging your ass and thighs.*

Payne: *feeling sated at the delicious blood I have taken, I pull a few more times & release, licking your wounds closed. with my mouth free, I allow a deep, loud moan to escape. Licking my moist lips, I take your cock hard between them, swirling my tongue around the tip savoring your taste from base to tip while my hand fondles and a finger massages below. moving my hips to allow for more between my legs I take you fully in my mouth, sucking hard as your tip hits the back of my throat*

Zsadist: *after you release me, I expected you to lay there while I finish you, but feeling your mouth on me, sent a shock through my entire body. Groaning as my hand moves to your head, trying to show your motions. Knowing I am already on edge. Snaking my fingers in your hair I go to work on your core. Focusing all my attention there. groaning continuously as I lick and thrust my tongue around you.*

Payne: *grinding myself around your tongue as my mouth continues to suck and lick at you, feeling you harden even more around my lips tightening in my hand, I know you are close & I want to taste you. feeling my own center tighten around your tongue, I want you to taste me.*

Zsadist: *moving my mouth tongue against you frantically. flicking and groaning to send the vibrations through you. all while feeling my own release threatening to break free.*

Payne: *growling around you as my animalistic need for you comes to the surface. grazing my teeth over your cock, gripping the base as I pull my mouth almost free of you, then slamming you hard inside as my inner walls clench around your tongue, spasming around you*

Zsadist: *Feeling your walls pulse around me I am unable to hold back. I growl and push hold your head down to the base of my cock filling your mouth with everything I have been holding back. still groaning as I become completely sated, my tongue still slowly moving against you.*

Payne: *taking all you give me, the taste of all of you like a sweet wine in my belly. my body quivering at the aftershocks your tongue is causing. Letting out a deep breath as I release you, laying my head on your hip as I continue to stroke you.*

Zsadist: *laying soft kisses aginst your leg as I lay back and relax. lazily moving my hands up and down your leg. Then rolling you over I reposition myself and pull you into my arms. kissing your lips lightly, tasting myself on your tongue.*

Payne: *smiling against your lips, tasting myself on them, looking into your eyes* Благодаря ви любов

Zsadist: *lightly playing with your hair as I murmur against your mouth.* си добре дошъл, принцеса

Payne: *smiling at you as my stomach lets out a growl, chuckling* Sounds like my stomach wants some attention too. Are you hungry?

Zsadist: *smirking down at you I get off the bed, pulling two robes from the closet and walking over to you. helping you into yours as I take your hand in mine, walking you down stairs.* What are you in the mood for?

Payne: *feeling the warmth of your hand, yet desire continues to course through my veins, I run my thumb into your palm. I clear my throat* Um, something light, maybe a sandwich?

Zsadist: *nodding as I pull open the fridge. take a look at what we have.* We have turkey. *surveying everything and coming to the conclusion that a turkey sandwich it is. Pulling out everything and I start making your food. Preparing it with my own hands. I nod to the counter top next to me.* Sit. You need to rest.

Payne: *hopping up on the counter, watching you prepare food for me - I find myself completely turned on. I lick my lips eyeing the way your big strong hands gingerly put together a sandwich, the way your jaw flexes as you concentrate, how your huge shoulders barely fit in the robe. I chuckle and as you look at me, I cough slightly* I guess I should go to the grocery store, huh?

Zsadist: *shaking my head as I finish the sandwich.* No. This will be good. *taking it in my hands and offering it to you. wanting to see you take food from my hands.*

Payne: *slowly taking a bite of your offering, my eyes never leaving yours, moaning as the sandwich enters my mouth. slowly chewing then swallowing, licking my lips* mmm, Z, that's good.

Zsadist: *feeding you rest of the sandwich, making sure you take all of it. needing to know that I gave you all the nourishment you needed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment