Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tweets 25

Payne: *standing still in the middle of the purple room, naked, my eyes focused downward. I note the only difference being in here this time is the ring on my left hand - my anticipation and excitement are still the same as my heart picks up speed*

Zsadist: *putting on my comfortable jeans and nothing else. walking through the halls to the playroom. Stopping at the door as I take a deep breath. Knowing we are back to our normal selves, and that we are now engaged. Quietly walking behind you, I make sure not to make any noises, hoping you are lost in thought you don't hear me. Leaning down to your ear I whisper.* On the bed. On your knees. Now.

Payne: *not hearing you come in, your breath at my ear startles me slightly, my breath hitching* Yes sir *I respond and make my way to the bed and do as I am told, getting in the middle on my knees, but upright. My yearning for this increasing as I await your next command*

Zsadist: *walking around to the other side of the bed. I grabbed a ridding crop from chest at the foot of the bed. Then walking the rest of the way around the bed, to standing on the side.* Look at me. *waiting till you turn to me. Putting the crop on the bed, then letting my hands roam over the sides of you.* Would you like to wear my collar? *wanting to hear the actual words*

Payne: *turning to look at you, seeing the fire in my eyes mirrored in yours. Blood continues to course through my veins at lightening speed. Seeing the crop causes the wetness to build between my legs. As you touch me, goosebumps form on my skin. Letting out a small breath, I whisper* Yes sir, please collar me.

Zsadist: *smirking as I reach for the bedside table, picking up the collar and putting it around your neck, growling at the sight of my collar around your neck. taking the crop in my hand I let it move over your side, lightly grazing your back as rear end.* Are you ready to be my Sub again? Are you ready to use the safe word if you need to?

Payne: *feeling the collar against my neck sends waves of desire through me. Taking deep breaths to calm myself, I drop my gaze* Yes sir.

Zsadist: *while the crop is skimming your body I reach up and grabs your hair. pulling on it slightly* Are you going to be my sub, for as long as I want you to? *seeing your exposed neck I feel my fangs elongate slightly. The light pang of needing to feed going through me.*

Payne: *groaning quietly as you pull my hair, my nipples hardening, my body shaking slightly at the feel of the crop running over it.* Yes sir.

Zsadist: *flicking the crop lightly over your ass. pulling your hair back further as I flick the crop again.* Are you sure. You are positive you want me to control you. You want me to make sure you feel the maximum amount of pleasure possible? *groaning to myself at the thought.*

Payne: *grunting at the light sting of the crop, yet craving more. Hearing your questions the fervor inside me pools at the apex of my thighs. Moaning out my pleading response a bit louder* Yessss sirrrr, pleeeease

Zsadist: *smirking as I imagine the pleasure I will bring to you. I get on the bed with you as I push your shoulders down, putting you on your hands and knees.* You will only come when I tell you. *my hand rubbing your ass lightly* and when you will come you will call out my name, and only my name. You will use Sir all other times. *unbuttoning my pants and pushing them down. keeping my hands moving over you as I make you wait for me to enter you.*

Payne: *smelling my own arousal fill the room, I know you can smell it too. The anticipation of what is to come is intense as I wait on the bed for your next move. My breath already being held but I manage to whisper out* Yes sir

Zsadist: *practically feeling your body begging for me I slowly move my hardened cock against your soaking wet core. gradually inching my way into you. wanting you to be begging for me.* Is this what you want? Is this what you need? *continuing to inch into you. Taking my time. feeling every part of you. holding back my groans so you think I am in complete control when all I want to do is take you hard*

Payne: *inside me stretches for you and I want to push back against you for more, but don't. Moaning at our connection* fuuuuck yes sir. please, more. Pleeease. *hoping my panting beg will be enough*

Zsadist: *smirking as I pull away completely. Thanking myself for being in complete control.* No. go to the red room. *stepping off the bed as I kick my pants completely off. The crop still in my hand as I watch you move.* go stand with your back to the cross. It’s time for you to see what real pleasure and pain is about. *unable to take my eyes off you, my cock jumps at the sight*

Payne: *moaning at the loss of you, but doing as I am told and standing with my back against the wooden cross. My arms and legs spread wide. My chest rising & falling fast as I watch your strong muscular naked form come toward me. Licking my lips & biting on the bottom one, anxiously awaiting*

Zsadist: *walking to you I strap your hands and legs to the restraints. Seeing you biting your lip I look at you intently.* Don't. Bite. Your. Lip. *letting my eyes move to your center I quickly place my hand at your core. Pushing a finger into you I feel how wet you are.* You are so wet for me. I am pleased. *slowly moving my finger in and out.*

Payne: *closing my eyes and allowing my head to fall back slightly, moaning quietly at the feel of being restrained and the intense heat at my core. Moving my hips a bit for more friction*

Zsadist: *moving my fingers away from you I bring them to your mouth.* Open. I want to see you taste yourself. *my cock jumping even at the thought.* I want you to lick my finger clean.

Payne: *pulling my head up as you withdraw your finger, looking at the intensity in your eyes. I open my mouth and take your finger in between my lips. Moving my tongue up and down its length, swirling the top. Moaning around it at the taste of myself, my eyes never leaving yours.*

Zsadist: *groaning out loud as I feel your tongue against my finger.* Yes. That is exactly what I wanted. *removing my fingers as I keep my eyes on you. The crop in my other hand I bring it close to your core. Leaning down I kiss your shoulder, biting slightly, and quickly flicking the crop against your core, right at the junction of your legs, hitting your clit.*

Payne: *growling at the hit against my clit. The sting causes me to wince yet I find myself wanting another. My insides are pulsating. I look at you and breathlessly whisper* Again please sir

Zsadist: *my insides growling with a need to fill you. The crop hitting you again in the same place. My head moving to your other shoulder as I kiss and bite at your skin. Groaning against your skin as my other hands moves over your sides and your ass. Grabbing at you*

Payne: *yelping quietly at the feel of another sting, trying to hold back my need for release. The need and want to touch you, to have you closer rocks me to the core. Your lips and fangs and hands on me send a loud growl through me* Uunnhh Sir pleeese

Zsadist: *hearing your growl I smirk at you* Remember. You can't come until I tell you to. *Stepping away from you I show you the crop again. letting it move up your leg, up your torso, and to your chest. quickly swatting the crop against your hardened nipples...again and again. wanting to see you whither against my crop.*

Payne: *a twinge settles around my breasts as you hit my nipples, making them even more erect. My body undulates against the cross, my wrists and ankles tugging against the restraints. I mutter incoherent words through bated breath*

Zsadist: *my body screaming to take yours. I make quick work of your restraints. freeing you from the cross.* On the floor, on your back. Now. *watching you move quickly I get down on my knees. spreading your legs I look at you. quickly remembering the Japanese rope I have I get up and grab it. coming back to you I place your hands in the hand holds and your feet in the feet holds and tighten it. Two different ropes keeping your arms and legs only a few inches away from each other. satisfied with your position I get back on my knees.*

Payne: *groaning as I come down from the cross, my body quick to respond to your commands. feeling the satiny texture of the rope tying my left hand to my left leg and my right hand to my right leg, I am spread open for you. My core throbbing for your cock. My skin craving your touch. As I try to lift my hands, needing to touch you, the rope tightens and I grunt. My eyes lock onto yours as you kneel in front of me.*

Zsadist: *placing my entire body between your legs. seeing you pull on the ropes and it tightens. smirking as I lean over you. my cock brushing against your core, slowly then I place my arms against your shoulders and plunge into your wet, tight core. Throwing my head back in pleasure as I growl loudly. The room filling with bonding scent I can't control. The scent filling you and the surrounding area.*

Payne: *the invasion of my core sends me spiraling as you hover me. hearing you growl, seeing the pleasure dance across your face, my inner walls begin to tighten around you. Smelling the scent of my arousal mix with your bonding scent is intoxicating and I breathe it in deeply. Knowing I am already on the edge of release, my sensitivity already at a heightened state, I begin begging* Please, please. Fuck!

Zsadist: *thrusting into you again, feeling your walls already tightening for me. Knowing that you were good and obeyed me very well, I nod at you.* You can come, as long as you scream my name. *thrusting more as I look down at you. Seeing your entire body a light pink color from having to hold back. grinning as I take your neck, kissing and biting at you.*

Payne: *hearing the permission I have begged for, I begin to quiver from head to toe. My core vibrates as it clenches around you and the release sends me screaming* Zsadist! Oh...fuck....Zsadist. *my body trembles beneath you as I come again and again*

Zsadist: *your core pulling at me. your walls clenching down and milking me as I keep moving. Your intense response to me causes my own release to bubble to the surface. Trying to hold back I close my eyes. Not wanting to come yet, wanting this to last a little longer but your core keeps begging for its fill. I open my eyes to see your eyes looking back at me. I quickly reach down, removing your wrists from the restraints and give you a few more hard thrusts.* I need your arms around me. *my cock pulsating as I growl loudly giving my body over to the sensation of a much needed release.*

Payne: *as soon as my wrists are free, I wrap my arms around you and dig my nails into your shoulder blades. As you pulsate and thrust I release again and again around you. Having the ability to move my legs, I dig my heels into the back of your thighs, needing to feel all of you. Leaning my head up, I kiss and nip at your collarbone, moaning against it as my muscles begin to relax*

Zsadist: *the feel of your legs and arms around me amplifies the feeling. groaning loudly, my head falling to your shoulder as I lick and kiss your neck. my body still shaking as I start to give everything to you. Wanting to murmur against your neck how much I love you but needing to stay in the dominant role. needing to know that the collar you are wearing does change things. Kissing you once more as my entire body completely relaxes.*

Payne: *completely sated, I release everything from around you, wanting to kiss your lips but remembering where we are and my role here I relax against the floor, my head falling back with a quiet thud as I close my eyes and relish in the sweet afterglow*

Zsadist: *reaching up and releasing the clasp on your collar. then removing myself from you I help you to your feet. walking us to the other room I place your collar on the table where it stays and take us outside the room. Closing the playroom door, I pull your still naked form to me. Pressing you against the wall I find your mouth and kiss you deeply. Needing to feel you this way again. Needing us to complete our playroom time like this.*

Payne: *leaning against you as we leave the playroom, not trusting my own legs to keep me upright. Taken back slightly by your response once the door is closed, but reveling in it and giving into my need and want to kiss your lips. Taking your face in my hands and return your deep kiss, brushing my tongue against yours and exploring your mouth, softly and gently*

Zsadist: *reaching down, taking your leg in my hand and pulling it up. Feeling myself against your body again I groan. Flicking my tongue against yours as I feel my entire body relax. Feeling at home next to you.*

Payne: *moving my hands from your face to your neck over your shoulders and down your arms, my mouth never leaving yours. Taking your hand from my leg and into mine, I pull back from our kiss and give your hand a squeeze.* Follow me. *I lead us to the hot tub out on the balcony. Looking at you over my shoulder as I step into the warm bubbles, still holding your hand, hoping you will join me.*

Zsadist: *nodding at you as you get into the hot-tub. Following you in the warm water. I sink down into the seat. Stretching my legs out as I nod at the empty space between my legs.* Come sit with me, Princess. *holding my hand out for you*

Payne: *smiling as I take your hand and wade over, snuggling into your chest* Mmmm, this hot tub was the best investment. Feels good.

Zsadist: *smirking as I nod* Yes, it was a great decision. *wrapping my arms around you as I keep you close to me.* So, pros and cons of the playroom time today? I want to know how you liked it. What you liked the most and what you didn't like so much. I know you didn't safeword, but I still want to know how you felt about it all. *Kissing your forehead as my chest fills with pride to have you in my arms.*

Payne: *smiling as you show your care for me. I feel so safe and warm and protected, looking deep into your beautiful yellow eyes, I can't help but kiss your lips briefly* Is it okay that there were no cons. I liked it all. I really liked it all. *cocking an eyebrow at you* Did you have any cons? And can I ask why you wanted me to use your name? You have never allowed that before. *my eyes gazing downward*

Zsadist: *smirking down at you as our lips brush against each others.* It is completely fine that you don't have any cons. I think over time there will be something we do that you don’t care for and I wanted to make sure you feel okay telling me what it is. *thinking about our playroom time and how it all went.* I really don't know why I asked for you to call my name. I guess I just wanted to know that I was the one that pleased you. That I was the one you were thinking about. All of me. Not just the Dom side.

Payne: *smirking* First, you know I will tell you if I don't like something and second, *cupping your cheeks in my palms* You are the only one that pleases me, the only one I think about, the only one I want and need. *bringing your face to mine so we are nose to nose* The only one I love. *kissing your lips gently*

Zsadist: *growling as I nod.* You are the only one I love too. *pulling back to look at you* so, no cons and a whole bunch of pros. *smirk* I have to say I agree.

Payne: *smiling* Good, so we will do that again soon, like real soon? *running my hands down your neck to your chest*

Zsadist: *nodding as I keep you close to me.* as soon as you want, Princess. *kissing your forehead once more as I let the power of the jets seep into me.*

Payne: *relaxing against you, allowing the massage of the heated jets and bubbles to release all the tightness in my muscles, gazing up into the clear, beautiful, star-filled sky*

No comments:

Post a Comment