Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 1

Zsadist: *Rolling over in attempts to fall back asleep, but find a warm, soft body in my way. I pull you into me, waking up fully at the feel of her. I lean up and just look her over. Such beauty I am amazed. I trail my finger down her chest, stomach, stopping on her belly button. Then, instantly overcome with a need to take her. I pick her up and walk out of our bedroom, down the hall, toward our playroom. She slightly stirs in my arms, but being such a sound sleeper, I take advantage of this. Opening the door and laying her on the bed. I place her hands palms down on the bed. I spread her legs and take in the sight of her before I move down her body, settling myself in between her legs. Kissing her thigh, leaving little licks close to her core.*

Payne: *Stirring slightly at the feel of being moved but not yet ready to wake, I feel my body being awakened from the inside out. Groggy, I shift my eyes to see Z in between my legs and we are in the playroom. I close my eyes again, feeling his tongue.* Mmmm, morning fuckhead.

Zsadist: *Smirking against your pelvis, leaving little kisses as I go.* don't move. I don't want to tie you up yet. but I will if you start moving. *inserting my tongue into your wet core. tasting you, enjoying you.*

Payne: *Instinctively my back arches off the bed at the feel of your tongue inside me. I grab at the bed in an attempt to hold still* Oh Z

Zsadist:  *Licking you, up and down, side to side. Completely exploring your every curve and taste. holding your hips down as I continue my exploring.* Does that mean you are awake now? or should I keep my investigation in order to completely wake you?

Payne: *Smirking and enjoying this too much, I fake a snore* no, not awake yet

Zsadist:  *Smirking at your joke. I figure you need a dose of your own medicine.* Oh, she's still sleeping. oh well, she won't mind if I do this. *stalking up your body and quickly thrusting my naked cock into your wet center while leaning my head down, groaning into your ear.* You awake now princess?

Payne: *Crying out as your huge cock consumes me* Oh God, yesss Z *snaking my hands around to grab your ass, looking into your yellow eyes* mmmm, I am awake now. Feels soooo good.

Zsadist: *Smirking down at you* That’s is what I thought. *moving slowly out of you, feeling every part of your tight walls, then easing back into you. groaning at the feel of being buried deep into you.* Damn Payne. *closing my eyes, enjoying the feel of your hands on me*

Payne: *Gripping your ass then running my fingertips up and down your strong muscular back, feeling every part of you, moaning at the sensations, I wrap my legs and lock my ankles around you, pulling you in deeper*

Zsadist: *Taking your hands in mine as I move them above your head. looking you over. Loving the way your body looks under mine. You stretched out and perfect. I move in you faster while leaning down and taking your mouth in mine. Kissing you with the building passion I feel.*

Payne: *Exploring your mouth with mine, feeling the friction building as your body covers mine, the fervor passing between us brings me closer to the edge. I moan into your mouth* ooooh Zzzz

Zsadist: *Letting go of your hands, laying one hand on your hips to keep you still, and my other hand holding your head as I devour your mouth. moving in and out of you, feeling my own self getting close.*

Payne: *My hands now free, I take advantage to touch you everywhere, your arms, your back. Being unable to move my hips makes your thrusts more intense. My mouth dances with yours as I dig my fingertips into your shoulder blades*

Zsadist: *Arching my back as I feel your nails in me. Growling out at how it heightens my arousal even further.* Fuck Payne. *I pound into you as hard as possible. Wanting you to be lost in me so I can concentrate on not giving in until you are there with me.*

Payne:  *Getting lost in the intensity of your eyes and the thrusts into my wet core, I feel the tightening in the pit of my belly and I know you can feel my walls clenching around you. I lift my head and attack your mouth with mine, digging my nails deeper as to hold on for a bit longer but unable*

Zsadist:  *Feeling your walls clench around me, I am clenching my jaw in attempts to hold on for as long as possible. It is impossible, I explode into you. Groaning your name as I hold still inside of you. Taking in your scent, your feel, completely at peace, then looking up into your eyes, I lean down and kiss you softy.* We aren't done yet. You think you got the energy for another round. *Till feeling rock hard inside of you even though I have already finished once.*

Payne: *Overwhelmed as you explode inside me, my own orgasm soaking you as I come hard and scream out at the feeling, then looking at you somewhat surprised at your words, but I smirk* You are insatiable fuckhead *I chuckle* But then again, so am I.

Zsadist:  *Chuckling slightly as I remove myself from you. Leaving a trail of kisses down your stomach and then kissing your damp folds as I look up at you.* How can I ever get enough of you? *Leaning down to lick you slightly* You smell so damn good.

Payne: *Moaning as you lick my super sensitive spot, I rub my hand over your head*

Zsadist: *Trying to go as slow as possible, but your taste is intoxicating. I lean back up, letting you calm down for a few moments then get off the bed and start going through the chest at the end of the bed. I pull out a feather and go back to the bed. Leaning next to you as I gently start to move the feather up and down your sides. Slowly igniting your senses.*

Payne:  *Feeling the feather against my already sensitive skin, sends goose-bumps everywhere. I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling of the feather, the goose-bumps, your eyes....as my body feels like its on fire.* You make me feel so beautiful Z.

Zsadist:  *Kisses where the feather just was.* You are beautiful. It isn't me that makes you that way. *Continuing my journey across your body, enjoying look of passion in your eyes. Knowing that soon, this little touch will drive you crazy.*

Payne:  *Squirming at the feel of your kisses, every nerve of mine feeling it, moaning at the sweet assault on my body* Zsadist, you are driving me insane.

Zsadist:  *Smiling against your skin as I leave some more kisses. The feather traveling to your breasts, letting them work their way over your peaks, my mouth following.*

Payne:  *My back arches off the bed in response, wanting more, my hands rubbing your head as encouragement. I groan and writhe with pleasure*

Zsadist:  *Knowing you are getting turned on again, it pleases me to see how reactive you are to me.* You like that? How much do you like it?

Payne:  *Looking at you, as I know, you know, I like it and you are now just teasing me, I lick my lips-slowly, seductively* Z, it feels soooo very good. You feel sooooo good. *Deciding to play the game* I need more pleeeeease, Sir.

Zsadist:  *The moment you say sir I know you are teasing me right back. I crawl up your body. putting your legs around my waist, making sure to keep my hips as far away from your inviting center as possible. I look into your eyes.* I want you to call me sir for the rest of the time we are in the playroom. *Leaning my head down and nipping at your neck.*

Payne:  *Seeing the hunger in your eyes, loving this side of you, trying to maneuver my hips and bring you closer to my core, turning my head slightly to allow you more access to my neck. I whisper aloud* Yes, sir.

Zsadist:  *Pulling my hips away, looking down at you.* I didn't tell you, you could have that yet. *Leaning back down to your neck.*

Payne:  *Grunting at my loss, I incline my head, while you are at my neck, kissing your collarbone and nipping it lightly with my fangs*

Zsadist:  *Arching up at the feel of your fangs on me. Groaning loudly, and slowly pulling myself away from you.* You are a bad female---- and bad females need to be tied up. *Taking your wrist and putting it into one of the restraints on the 4-post bed. And continuing with your other limbs.*

Payne:  *My breath hitches as you secure me to the bed, looking at you skeptically, but trusting you completely, watching your every move*

Zsadist:  *Looking you over, pleased with what you look like.* Okay. I will be back when I feel like you have had enough time. *I walk out of the door and down into the kitchen for now.*

Payne: *feeling your eyes on me, I smile in anticipation, then gasp as I see you leave the room, frowning slightly at the loss*

No comments:

Post a Comment