Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tweets 10

Zsadist:  *walking out of the conference room and to the room we are staying at. Standing in front of the door and listening for a moment and not hearing anything. I open the door and walk in, seeing you standing by the sofa. I walk up behind you unclasping the collar, placing it on the bed behind us and stepping in front of you.* You did a great job. *smirking at you*.

Payne:  *letting out a breath, smiling at you* That was fun. It was just as I had fantasized. *leaning into you* Thanks. *doing a quick twirl for you* Nice suit by the way.

Zsadist: *watching the way you move* Yeah, I have to say I am really liking it too. *grabbing a hold of you, snaking my hand in your hair and kissing you briefly.* Very Nice.

Payne: *kissing you briefly* You have excellent taste in clothes. Speaking of, there is something you gave me for Christmas....I think I will go put that on. Would you like that? *smirking and winking at you*

Zsadist: *thinking about the outfit I got you for Christmas* Hell yeah I would like that. *already feeling myself harden, and turning you, letting my hands move down your backside.* Go put it on.

Payne: *scoots out of the room, quickly changing into http://twitpic.com/3knhsx and going into the closet to pick up one of the toys I bought at the 'toy shop'. Stopping at the doorway, twirling one of these http://twitpic.com/3isn4n on my finger. Using a teasing, girly voice* Zzzzz, will you come play with me?

Zsadist: *watching you playing with the candy ring I start thinking about what you would do with them. I realize and instantly become fully erect.* Holy Shit. *now the toys I bought pale in comparison to what you are going to do to me.* Get your ass over here.

Payne: *sashaying over to you, letting you look at me, twirling around a bit so the tiny skirt floats up and you see I have nothing on underneath, getting closer to you* I think you are overdressed for our playdate babe. *loosening your tie and pulling it over your head* I really like this tie. It brings out the color of your eyes. *unbuttoning your shirt, slowly, kissing the skin as its exposed, pulling the shirttail out of your pants and letting the shirt fall from your shoulders. My eyes never leaving yours as I undo the button of your pants and carefully pull down the zipper.reaching my hands into the waistband of your pants, gripping your ass, my eyes widen* Commando? Niiice. *allowing the pants to fall to the ground, I push you gently on the shoulders to sit you back on the couch. I fall to my knees and gently stroke you, gliding the cock ring down.*

Zsadist: *letting my head ball back against the sofa, barely holding on what you are doing to me. your hands and mouth sending my nerve endings on fire. I can feel your touch all the way through me. clench my jaw, growl, and feel every muscle in my body tense as you put the ring on me.* Oh Hell yeah... *instinctively moving my hips toward your mouth.*

Payne: *looking up at you from under my lashes* You ready to play Z? *licking at the candy on the ring* mmmmmm the green is my favorite *licking up your shaft, teasing the tip with my tongue, snaking my tongue down the other side and then back up. taking you completely in my mouth, using my tongue to lick the candy on the bottom of the ring, moaning around you*

Zsadist: *grabbing the sofa cushions and groaning out loud. Letting my hands move to your head, watching as you move all around me.* Taking me in and out of your mouth.* Damn you are so damn good.

Payne: *moving my mouth from around you but keeping my lips in contact as I glide down and carefully bite off a piece of the candy, licking back up to the tip, keeping the candy piece on my tongue and taking you again to the back of my throat.*

Zsadist: *grunting and forming incoherent noises as you move up and down. knowing I can't take much more.* Please, more. I need more.

Payne: *looking up at you, removing my mouth* Aww, I am not being a very good sharer am I? Mom always taught me to share my toys *smirking at you, returning to the ring and biting off another piece, holding it out on my tongue* Want a piece?

Zsadist: *eyeing the candy, knowing it was just on my cock. The logical side of me says, don't take it. the sex crazed side says, take it. I move quickly, wrapping my arms around your waist and pulling you to me as I take your mouth in mine. Bringing the candy and your tongue into my mouth. moaning into your mouth as I feel you kissing me back. Your bare, wet core only inches over my raging hard cock.*

Payne: *kissing you back, fusing my mouth with yours, my want being conveyed in the attack of my tongue on yours, breathing hard through my nose, slowly gliding my center over yours*

Zsadist: *pushing your hips down, feeling your center ease around me. I groan and move my hips to meet yours. Holding you down to me as I feel my cock twitching with need.*

Payne: *moving my hips with yours, feeling the intensity building, moving my mouth to your ear, sucking on your lobe, whispering* I've been a bad girl. I need to be spanked. *sucking at your neck, nipping at it slightly*

Zsadist: *thrusting myself up into you, needing the friction. I break the kiss and look into your eyes* Yes you have been. *pulling my hand back and smacking your ass hard. Keeping my hand there, trying to help ease the sting. Knowing I lost myself in the moment, and hoping I didn't hurt you too badly.*

Payne: *throwing my head back at the sting but the pleasure and pain send me reeling over the edge and I scream as the muscles from my back to my toes tighten as I shake, milking your cock, shuttering against you over and over*

Zsadist: *moving in you faster and harder as I see your reaction to my smack. I loose my hold, and shudder, moan, and release into you holding you tightly to me as I let go of everything I have been holding back.*

Payne: *grinding my center into yours, completely overwhelmed at the intensity. Feeling you slow, I collapse onto you, nuzzling my head into your neck.* Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment