Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 8

Payne:  *coming out of the bathroom, freshened up and wearing http://twitpic.com/3itirg with http://twitpic.com/3itiob stopping at the doorway to gauge your reaction* Will this suffice for this evening?

Zsadist:  *looking you up and down from my seat. My jaw falling open slightly* Yeah. That is great. *standing, taking my jacket off, loosening some buttons and rolling my sleeves up slightly.* I am ready to go also. *grabbing my car keys and taking your hand* lets go.

Payne:  *taking your hand, getting in the elevator, 'accidentally' tripping into your arms* oops....how long do we have until we get to the lobby? *smirking*

Zsadist:  *holding you in my arms, seriously contemplating taking you in the elevator, but knowing I needed to be focused tonight.* Not long enough. *Helping you to your feet* And besides there will be plenty of that later. *riding the elevator down to the lobby, getting into the Porsche, and driving to the Bowery Ballroom and finding parking. Turning the car off and turning to face you.*

Payne:  *after driving a bit, I am unsure where we are. I turn to face you, wondering what is going on* Z? What's up?

Zsadist:  *pulling out your collar from my pocket* This is for you. *holding it out, hoping you would take it.* I wanted to bring you here, Muse is playing. It’s a small place and I was able to get tickets. But, I wanted us to go so that you can see, you can trust me. I would never do to harm you while you are wearing my collar. And I think this concert will show you that. Will you wear my collar?

Payne:  *surprised by the collar, unsure why he would want me to wear it here, a Muse concert, smiling wide* Muse? I love them!! *feeling a bit conflicted though. I choose not to question him, he said this was about trust.* Yes, of course, I will wear the collar. *turning in my seat, lifting my hair from my neck so you can put it on.*

Zsadist:  *smiling slightly as I place the collar on your neck. Growing hard at the sight, but pushing it down.* Okay, lets get inside before we are late for the show. *stepping out of the car and walking you inside*

Payne:   *trying to hide my excitement at seeing one of my favorite bands live, I keep my eyes down and follow you into the venue*

Zsadist:  *letting you walk in front of me as I give the tickets to the door man. Then walking out into the big open floor. * I hope this is okay. The seats are crap here. The best is standing. *taking your chin in my hand* Have fun and trust me.

Payne:  *looking around at the place, seeing the stage all set, my heart is racing with anticipation, looking into your eyes* Thank you, Sir. This is wonderful.

Zsadist: *taking a hold of your hips and walking into the crowd, watching the black stage in front of us. Making sure your hips are right against my hardened length.*

Payne:   *feeling you behind me, my breath hitches a bit and as the band comes out on stage, I can't help but move a bit into you, smiling even though you can't see my face*

Zsadist: *wrapping my hands around your waist, watching the band come on the stage and everyone going crazy around us. I nuzzle your neck as we listen to a few songs. I keep my hands on your hips, occasionally brushing my fingers against you.*

Payne:  *moaning at you on my neck, l incline my head to yours, occasionally singing along with the songs and moving my hips to the beat of the music, entwining my fingers with yours on my waist, having you move with me, thinking that this moment is simply the best ever.*

Zsadist:  *grinding against your hips. smirking at you singing along. noticing everyone around us has their eyes on the stage. I let my fingers wonder down your body. brushing the skin of the inside of your leg. leaving little nibbles on your neck at the same time.*

Payne:   *my eyes widen and I turn my head to you, furrowing my brow, questioning you but not speaking aloud*

Zsadist:  *eyeing you, looking back at the stage, smirking. Inching my fingers even further up your leg slowly.* Concentrate Princess.

Payne:   *looking back at the stage, feeling you inch closer to already throbbing core, continuing to sway with the music, allowing myself to enjoy the feel of you on me, the music filling my ears, the crowd around us. As 'Uprising' begins playing, I can't help but chuckle*

Zsadist:  *knowing it is time. Seeing that you have let your guard down. Leaning down and talking into your ear.* You know everyone here knows you are mine. They see your collar and know they can't have you. *moving my fingers even closer to your center.* Only I can have you. And I can have you any way I want you, anywhere I want you. *inching my fingers even closer* I can even take you here if I want. *removing my hand from your thigh and taking your hand in mine. walking us to the back of the building. Finding a dark corner and pushing you up against the wall. blocking your entire body with mine.* See, I can take you anywhere.

Payne:   *seeing the hunger in your eyes even though it is dark, the craving of my core is palpitating through me* Yes sir. Anywhere you wish, anyhow you wish. *my breath is husky, looking away from you, hearing the incredibly fitting 'Undisclosed Desires' begin playing*

Zsadist:  *grabbing your leg and pushing it away, so I can get better access. I quickly undo my belt and free my raging erection. I push your skirt up and insert myself into you.* That's right. Anywhere I want. *grunting at the feel of being inside of you. Not even noticing all the people that were enthralled in the concert.*

Payne:   *trying not to bring attention to us, I silently cry out as you fill me, my head going back against the wall, then forward to your shoulder, wrapping my arms around you to make it look like we are just dancing, grinding my hips into yours, biting your collarbone through your shirt in an attempt to stifle my moaning* fuck *I whisper*

Zsadist:  *moving in and out of you.* You are mine. *letting my other hand grab your ass as I pound into you.*

Payne:   *peeping my eyes up over your shoulder to be sure no one is seeing this, I move my mouth to your neck and graze my teeth against you, moaning, knowing you can feel the vibration, moving my mouth to your ear, I nibble on your lobe.* yours.*my core taking all you give already tightening and clenching around you.*

Zsadist:  *moving deep inside of you. groaning out loud, so caught up in you, I don't care who hears.* That's right your mine. and I want to feel you come for me.

Payne:   *feeling you deeper, I grind my hips against you, moving my hands down to your ass, gripping it hard as my orgasm is unleashed around you and I groan out loud in your ear.*

Zsadist:  *feeling you convulse around me, I groan and hold back slightly as I feel your orgasm start to slow. I grab your ass and then start pounding into you. letting my own orgasm overtake me. *

Payne:   *relaxing my entire body around you, feeling sated and spent, kissing your neck*

Zsadist:  *removing myself as quickly as I entered. I put my pants back together and help you get back to your feet.* So, you trust me a little more now?

Payne:   *shaking my head, nodding, thinking that was one hell of a lesson in trust, I look back to the stage as Muse jams out a version of 'Supermassive Black Hole'. rolling my eyes* You ready to go....Sir?

Zsadist:  *looking at the stage and back at you.* We can stay if you want or we can go. *taking your hand in mine.*

Payne:   *attempting to stifle a yawn* Whatever you desire, Sir, but I am ready for sleep. *looking up at you, whispering* thank you.

Zsadist:  *taking your hand and leading you out of the building. toward the car. Helping you in, as I get in and head back to the hotel.* Have I worn you out with all our activities yet? Because I didn't plan on stopping. I thought the hotel room would inspire you to use some of the tings you bought today.

Payne:   *smirking but keeping my eyes on my hands clasped in my lap, knowing I still have the collar on* Yes sir, I would like that .

No comments:

Post a Comment