Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 9

Zsadist:  *waking up, being quiet not to wake @Payne_Untied. I get dressed in my suit and lay out your suit on the bed. The same business women suit I picked out yesterday when we were window shopping. I write a note saying ~'Get dressed, wear your collar, and meet me in Conference Room 115. At 8:00 exactly.'~ I grab my phone and walk out the door, making sure to let the door slam, in hopes that it wakes you up.*

Payne: *hearing the door slam, I pop out of bed, looking around for you but only finding your note. I see the beautiful suit also on the bed: a blazer and short skirt. I immediately put it on, anticipating my secretary/boss fantasy I told you about. The short skirt comes to my mid-thigh and in the business world, I assume women would wear something under the blazer. I choose not to-exposing my cleavage. I tie my hair up loosely in a bun, put on my highest heels and my collar. My heart is racing with anticipation as I ride the elevator downstairs and tentatively knock on the door marked with a 115 on its gold faceplate.*

Zsadist: *sitting at the head of the conference table. In my navy blue suit, with white dress shirt and matching blue blazer. Adding a yellow tie to accent my eyes. Or so the sales lady said. I put my feet up on the table as I hear the knock. I call out 'Come In'. *watching as you walk into the room. Eying your outfit and holding back the smirk.*

Payne:  *catching my breath as I see you sitting at the head of the conference table looking as handsome as I have ever seen, I clear my throat, but my voice is still husky* Sir, you wanted to see me?

Zsadist: *not moving and waving you closer to me.* we have some things to discuss. We need to talk about that report of yours that you submitted the other day. *letting my feet drop and standing, getting closer to you.* I have seen you do better. *eying you intently.*

Payne: *my heart quickens as you come closer, I drop my eyes to the floor* I...I apologize sir.There was so much to be done. I suppose I did not pay it much attention. It will not happen again.

Zsadist:  *watching you* Yes, you are right, it won't happen again. *letting my hands move to your hips.* It was sloppy and inarticulate. I think you need to do it over. Even if it means staying in the office all night. You need to do it over. *letting my thumbs brush over your skirt. slightly*

Payne:  *keeping my eyes to the floor, I murmur a 'Yes Sir', feeling your touch sets my nerves on fire, I try to turn away to make an exit, but turn right into the conference room table, forcing my top half over it slightly. I let out a soft grunt and my face flushes*

Zsadist:  *watching you try and leave me and then trip over the table. Unable to help myself, I grab onto your hips.* Now this is something I can work with. *pushing my hips into your backside. Letting you feel my hard length into your soft backside.*

Payne: *smirking, knowing you can't see my face, hoping this is how you would respond, my grunt turns into a moan as I feel you pressed up against me. I push my ass toward you as a way to encourage you. I move my hands and arms to the top of the table*

Zsadist:  *letting one hand go as I unbuckle my pants and let them fall down to the ground, freeing myself from the confines of my pants. letting my other hand down to your leg and then pushing your skirt up, letting my thumb skim over the outside of your panties.*

Payne:  *my hips move to your hand needing more, wanting more, feeling the wetness between my legs, groaning for the attention*

Zsadist: *hearing your groan sends me into a frenzy. I roughly pull your panties down to your mid-thigh. swatting your ass as I position myself at your opening.* Maybe this will teach you to turn in your reports correct the first time. *thrusting myself into your wet center. hearing you call out in pleasure.*

Payne:  Oh God! *I call out as your thrust goes so deep and you fill me. I move around you to allow my core to accept you fully, moaning loudly at the sensations. I push myself back into you as you come toward me, getting us into a rhythm that has my entire body craving release.*

Zsadist:  *moving into you. grabbing your hips hard as I take you like I want it. Growling with pure need as I feel your walls around me. Letting my other hand roam down your hips and around to your front. slipping my hand around your clit. Letting my fingers work you.*

Payne:  *moaning loudly as your fingers massages my throbbing clit, feeling myself tighten more around you as you hold me steady, knowing my release is coming quickly, my voice is harsh but quiet* Z, oh god Z!

Zsadist: *feeling my length grow even harder. I slam into you deeper than before.* I know you would like this. You like me taking you from behind. *moving my fingers against your clit faster than before.*

Payne:  *unable to articulate words, I nod then rest my forehead on the table, trying to slow my breathing as you thrust into me. unsure of my permission, I pant out* Sir...may I ... come...for you?

Zsadist:  *clenching my jaw as you ask for permission.* Oh, you know how I like it. *pounding into you a few more times.* Yes, you may come for me.

Payne: *it was all I needed as my release came quick and hard, groaning out loud as the feeling had me soaring, my core tightening and releasing around you again and again.*

Zsadist: *feeling your walls clenching around me, I loose myself. grabbing your hips hard and stilling my hips as I fill you up. slowly easing myself out of you, knowing your position can't be comfortable. I step back and let you get yourself together.*

Payne:  *pulling up my panties, straightening out my skirt, I stand and turn to you, careful not to look into your eyes, trying to hide my smile* Sir, did you need anything else? *running my finger up from the button on my jacket, in between my breasts, over my collar*

Zsadist:  *watching your finger as I let my eyes roam your body.* That will be all. *walking behind you, holding you against me* Go back to your room. I will be right behind you. You did so well. I am very pleased with you, Princess.

Payne:  *smiling as I walk out the door to the elevator. Once inside I take some deep breaths, realizing I do not have direction once I return to the room. suddenly panicked, I enter our room and wait by the sofa for your return.*

No comments:

Post a Comment