Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 6

Zsadist:  *waking up and seeing you sleeping next to me. I know you have been through a long day, but I am not done with you. I let my eyes roam over your body. Seeing all naked skin. I instantly have an idea and get out of bed. Pulling on my Nylon pants, walking over to the other side of the bed, brushing the hair out of your eyes.* Payne, Wake up. *shaking you slightly because I know you are a deep sleeper.* Come on Princess. Wake up.

Payne:  *moaning as I am being shaken awake, my eyes remain closed and I attempt to roll over, away from @Z_Untied * whaaaat fuckhead?

Zsadist:  *Smiling down @Payne_Untied.* get up.*placing a robe on the bed.*Put this on and go to the playroom. I will be there soon. So get a move on.

Payne:  *groaning as @Z_Untied tells me to get up, I open my eyes at the idea of the playroom and see the soft silk ice blue robe he has laid out for me. I begrudingly sit up and put my arms in the sleeves. @Z_Untied has already left the room. I stand and let the robe fall around me, the soft silk feeling cool against my already hardened nipples. Shuffling out of our bedroom, to the stairs, rubbing my eyes, I slowly make my way to the playroom. As I open the door, anticipating, but wary, I do not see @Z_Untied. I sit on the bench at the end of the bed*

Zsadist:  *I walk into my office, and take the collar out of my desk, and then head to the playroom. I stand at the door and listen for sound, but hear nothing. I walk in and see @Payne_Untied sitting on the bench.*Come. Kneel in front of me.*I pull out the collar and wait.*

Payne:  *my breath hitches as @Z_Untied walks into the room in only his nylon pants. I am instantly aroused at the sight of him. The strength in his body as well as his voice makes me smile softly. I do as he asks and kneel in front of him, seeing @Z_Untied pull out the diamond necklace, my heart skips a beat.*

Zsadist:  *looking down at you, holding the collar in my hand.* This is to be worn only in the playroom, and you are to be my submissive only in the playroom. *placing the collar around you, clasping it in the back.* And all the previously spoken terms apply while in the playroom. *letting my eyes roan over you and your robe.* Now. Get on the bed. On your knees.

Payne:  *feeling the collar around my neck changes me. as you clasp it, my head goes down and I do not speak or look at you. my hand comes to my neck and I rub my fingers along the diamond links. I smile briefly and with a 'Yes Sir', I get on the bed on my knees.

Zsadist:  *smiling at the sound of you calling me sir. I don't want to push too much, but I have trust in the fact that if it gets too much, you will use a safe word. I start pulling out yards and yards of rope. and pulling out the riding crop and putting it on the table next to the bed. I take the rope in my hands and start wrapping it around your thigh, a few inches up from your knee. Then bringing the rope to your waist and wrapping it around a few times. Each time stacking the rope so it covers the biggest expanse of the area. Then tying off the rope to keep it tight around you, I leave some slack in the rope and start tying your wrists together with the last bit of rope and then stepping back. I grow harder at the sight of you. You giving me so much trust.* Lay on your stomach.

Payne:  *my eyes remain casted downward but I can see and feel him tying rope around my thighs, then waist. My wrists are behind me but I am not uncomfortable. There is slack and I trust that he would never hurt me. As I lay face down on the bed, I release a breath and turn my head to the side slightly. I can feel my arousal beginning to build as the mystery of what he will do floods me.*

Zsadist:  *I watch you move, and comply to my commands and I am thoroughly pleased. I start to let my hand move over your body, helping ease some of your stress. I let the tips of my fingers skim the sensitive skin of your backside. I smell your arousal and I can't help myself.I move my hand and insert a finger into your center.Instantly feeling the wetness that has pooled there. Groaning* So fucking wet.

Payne:  *moaning out at the feel of your finger inside my wet folds, I start to squirm wanting more of you, needing more movement.*

Zsadist:  *sliding my fingers in and out. turning and twitching my fingers as they start to bring you pleasure. I remove my hand, knowing it would cause you to start to squirm for me to bring you pleasure again. I pick up the riding crop and start to move the end up and down your leg. letting you feel a difference in feeling.*

Payne:  *my hips move with your fingers, getting more aroused and relaxed then taking in a sharp gasp of air as you remove your fingers and tensing at the feel of a small leather something up and down my leg. I close my eyes, trying to remember what was in the drawers, and I guess that it may be the riding crop. I allow the feel of the leather to overcome me and try to relax at the thought of what he will do with it.*

Zsadist:  *I lean down and whisper in your ear.* You miss my fingers? *hearing you respond, I let the riding crop move over you once more and then I smack it against the pillow. Letting the loud 'whack' echo through the room. *

Payne:   *I answer your question with a moaning mm-hmm and anticipating your fingers return, I am startled by the smack of the crop. So startled that my body jumps slightly. My wrists pull on the rope making it tighter around me so I immediately relax my arms to allow the slack in the rope to return. My heart is racing from being startled.*

Zsadist:  *seeing you slightly jump, but knowing I am not going to go that far, I bring the crop to your legs again and run them down to your feet then I smack the pillow again, watching your reaction. I know I am maybe going too far to test your trust in me, but trust is needed. So I put the crop down and place my fingers inside you again. feeling out tight all your muscles are. I push on your back in hopes that letting you feel my hand would relax you.*

Payne:  *hearing the crop whack again after feeling it on me sends another jolt through my body but at the feel of your fingers inside, I moan and squirm slightly. Your hand on my back frightens me tho and I open my eyes to try to see what you are doing but am unable.*

Zsadist:  *feeling you squirm under me, trying to move around. I push my hand down a little more and lean into her ear.* Don't squirm or I will have to use that crop on you. *moving my fingers in and out. Faster this time. My own body calling out, needing to feel you, but I refrain. I push down on you a little, knowing you can take it, and I start slamming my fingers into you. going deeper and deeper with each movement.*

Payne:  *being so aroused I want more friction, but I still. Your weight on my back is heavy and my core is beginning to become sore as you are being rough and going too deep. I whimper softly, taking deep breaths, knowing you would not hurt me.*

Zsadist:  *keeping the same pace and same, getting caught up in the moment. I try to evenly distribute my weight, not wanting to crush you, but I am overcome with feeling. I want to feel the muscles constrict around me. I grab your hair in my hand and lay my forearm on your back, pulling your hair slightly.* I want to feel you come. I want to feel you come from my fingers. *continuing my assault.*

Payne:  *your arm on my back is too heavy and I can feel my heart beginning to race. I can feel a bead of sweat fall from my brow as you pull my head back. I am moaning, but not from pleasure, and trying to take deep breaths as it feels your weight is constricting my lungs. attempting to move my legs, but only able to kick my ankles up, which does nothing to get your attention.* Z-z-z-z-z please.

Zsadist:  *feeling you squirm under me, I push into you further. Pulling on your hair more. ramming my fingers harder into you. Hearing you call out my name, makes me move closer to you. Practically getting ontop of you. *

Payne:  *my breath is erratic and I am unable to slow it or get control of it. my heart is racing and beating out of my chest. I start to kick my ankles and move my hips, my shoulders in any which way. my mouth is completely dry and I am unable to let out a sound. Shaking my head does little but increase the tension you have on my hair.*

Zsadist:  *I feel you moving, and squirming. At first I thought it was because of the pleasure. But there weren't any moans, groans, or even whimpers. I ease off of you, finally realizing that all my weight was on your back. I quickly remove my hand and pull you up onto your knees. your breathing erratic, and your body shaking. I Have no idea what is going on. I look into your eyes, they are dialated and I can see something is wrong. I reach for the scissors and cut the ropes free. I see your quick breathing and white skin I grab you into my arms, making sure not to forget your robe, and walk out of the playroom, down to the kitchen. I sit you down on the counter and I grab a paper bag out of the Utility drawer. Handing it to you.* Breath into this. try and not let any of the air escape.

Payne:  *taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself. my head is pounding, my heart is racing, my chest is hurting. I can't seem to catch my breath as you place me on the kitchen counter. Breathing into the bag is helping, I can feel my panic beginning to subside, my heart slowing, my breath returning to normal. I am unable to look into your eyes, ashamed at what happened.*

Zsadist:   *seeing you start to breath slower and deeper. Seeing the color return to your face, I step back and lean against the opposite counter. Crossing my arms over my chest. I look you over and see the collar on you. I walk up, unclasping the collar while putting your arms through your robe and covering you up slightly. I drop the collar in my pocket, returning to my place against the counter.* Did you forget the safe words?

Payne:  *still unable to look at you, I keep my head down and shake it slightly* No, sir. I....I just....didn't.....*shrugs*

Zsadist:  *my whole body going rigid when I hear you say 'sir.* Look at me. *wanting to say it as softly as possible, but came out sounding like I was pissed. And I was.* This whole situation is about trust. You have trust in me, and I have trust in you to use the Safe-word when you need to. And this time, you definitely needed to. You weren't ready for that, and if you would of used the safe word I would of changed thing. I would of stopped that specific position, but we would of stayed in the playroom. *Shaking my head* How am I suppose to trust that you will use the safe word when you are suppose to. And you aren't wearing your collar now, so don't call me sir. Call me anything except that. *instantly feeling bad that I just lashed out. But I am worried, scared, fucking freaked out that my female just had a panic attack and hyperventilated and I didn't notice the signs before it was too late.*

Payne:  *looking at you sorrowfully, feeling terrible that I ruined the whole scene* Zsadist....*unable to look at you as I speak, I look- -at my feet* I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. *tears begin to form and I try to blink them back, shaking my head* Part of me didn't want to stop...but it became...unenjoyable, for me...but you liked it....and....*unable to find the words, totally ashamed with myself, the tears overflow and land on the silk of the robe*

Zsadist:  *smelling the salt from your tears, I mentally curse myself. I walk over to you and wrap my arms around you. Holding your face to my shoulder. Just needing to feel the closeness. I lean down and whisper.* I am sorry I snapped. I am just as new to this as you are and I need to remember that we need time to transition. *pulling your tear-streaked face up, looking into your eyes* I want you to be open with me. I want to trust you and for you to trust me. And I enjoy it the most when you enjoy it.

Payne: *smiling softly as I look into your eyes, wrapping my arms around you* I'm sorry. I really am. I just....got scared...unable to move really and then being unsure of the crop .... it was the crop, right?

Zsadist:  *nodding, placing my hand on the side of your face, wiping away the remains of your tears* It was. a basic riding crop. It makes a lot of noise, but it doesn't hurt that much at all. *Letting my hands run down your back. Trying to give you as much comfort as possible. This is what some call after care. I know I am still learning, but I want us to learn together.*

Payne: *smirking slightly at you* I like this. *pushing my cheek into your palm* Z, I want to .... I don't want you to ... be sorry you asked me to be your sub. I want to please you and make you proud to have me as your sub. I am so afraid of disappointing you.

Zsadist:  *shaking my head* Don't be sorry. We are both new at this. We are both learning. *leaning my head against yours* The very last thing I want is for you not to feel comfortable with me. I know what it is like to be tied against your will. I would never want you to feel that kind of fear. I want you to feel the pleasure. The same pleasure I feel ever minute I am with you.

Payne:  *lifting my head slightly to gently press my lips to yours, then pulling back, releasing my arms from you.* I got you something well, got us something. *smirking at you*

Zsadist:   *not sure what she had up her sleeve, but I step back.* What? you know how I feel about surprises.

Payne: *hopping off the counter, tying the robe around me, I walk to the foyer and retrieve a small bag from the closet. coming back to the kitchen, I pull out a bunch of small branches with green leaves and white little balls from the bag and show you* When I was working out at the mansion a few days ago, Butch mentioned this Christmas holiday that the humans celebrate. This is called mistletoe. You are supposed to hang it and if you are caught underneath it, you are supposed to be kissed. *holding it above my head*

Zsadist:   *looking up at the little green leave in her hand.* such a small thing, holds such a big power. *looking into your eyes* Kissing huh? Well I think I can handle that. *I lean my head down like I am going to kiss your lips, but quickly change course and go to your neck, kissing it, nipping at it, and sucking it into my mouth slightly. Then releasing you.* Does that count as a kiss?

Payne:  *chuckles as goosebumps form down my arm* I think it's supposed to be on the lips, but I like that much better *smiling up at you*

Zsadist:  *smiling against your neck.* Well, it is a human tradition, and we aren't exactly human. So, I am changing the rules.

Payne:  *moaning slightly at the movement against my neck, closing my eyes, breathing in your smell, becoming aroused as I run my hands over your head* mmmm, okay. what are the new rules? *smiling through my words*

Zsadist:  *letting my hands rest on your hips, gripping slightly* Kissing, everywhere except the lips. Those are the rules. *leaning my head down and kissing your chest, that is exposed because of the V in the robe.*

Payne:  *my head goes back and I drop the branches, placing both my hands on your head, guiding you* Oh God, yessss, I like those rules.

Zsadist:   *taking your lead and moving down, pushing the soft, flimsy fabric out of the way, laying kisses down your stomach. Groaning as I move lower and lower.* I like these rules also. *gripping your hips even tighter now.*

Payne:  *moaning at the feel of you kissing me, my arousal building, I continue to rub my hands over your head as goosebumps rise all over me.* Ooooh fuck Zsadist....please....don't....stop. *watching for your next move*

Zsadist:  *grabbing your thighs, picking you up and putting you on the counter again. I continue my journey down your stomach, pausing at your navel. Then spreading your legs open for me, and looking into your eyes.* I can smell how badly you need me. I will have to take care of this.

Payne:  *looking back into @Z_Untied eyes* Oh God please!*leaning back on my hands, letting my head fall back, savoring the feel of you all over me*

Zsadist:  *spreading your legs wide, I lower my mouth to you wet core. dragging my tongue against you, pulling your juices into me, tasting all of you. Pressing my mouth to your clit and groaning against it, feeling how aroused you are.*

Payne: *pulling one arm from behind me, placing it on your head, watching you between my legs, feeling your groan, and I am ready, so ready*

Zsadist:  *unable to take it, Needing more than just my mouth on you. I remove myself and push my pants down as I pull your hips to me positioning myself at your entrance and kissing you deeply. Wanting to be in you, as may places as possible.*

Payne: *growling at you, seeing your huge erection spring free, reaching forward and grabbing your ass, kissing you back deeply, getting lost in the momentum between us; the craving I have*

Zsadist:  *slowly thrusting into you, making sure to feel every inch of you, as I move. groaning while I feel your walls around me. I kiss you back with the same intensity. Meeting your tongue with mine. pulling you close to me. *

Payne: *moaning into your mouth as you fill me, my core immediately responding. I wrap my legs around your muscular thighs, my arms around your neck, never releasing your mouth, feeling you move inside me drives me more and more*

Zsadist:  *slowly moving in and out of you.Taking my time, feeling all of you.Bringing your lower lip into my mouth, as I ease into you*

Payne:  *running my hands over your shoulders, tightening my legs around you, enjoying the feel of your slow movement, knowing I am already so close to losing it, grinding myself deeper into you.*

Zsadist:  *moving my hips against you, feeling you tighten up slightly, knowing I am making you feel good. I groan at the thought of you coming from me.*

Payne:  *wrapping my arms around your waist, clawing at your back, bringing my face to your chest, knowing I am going to explode at any moment, through my panting breath, I cry out to you* Z, I need to feel you...I am soooo close....please god, unhhhh*

Zsadist:  *kissing you deeply, increasing my movements. Pounding into you, wanting you to feel how hard I am for you. Growling with need as I am also getting close. Feeling the tension start to build, and building quickly.*

Payne: *unable to hold on anymore, sliding my tongue around yours as my core tightens down around you and my orgasm releases hard.*

Zsadist:  *feeling you convulse around me, I grab onto you, slowing my movements, but unable to stop. My own orgasm ripping through me, I groan into your mouth. I ride out the sensations, with you in my arms, and your mouth on mine.*

Payne:  *my core responds to your orgasm again and I hold you tighter and as we both slow I break the connection between our mouths and place my cheek to your chest. After a few still moments, I whisper* Yeah, I definitely like the new mistletoe rules.

Zsadist:  *holding your head to my chest. enjoying the feel of you being this close. My own breathing slowed.* I don't know why no one else has thought of this rule. It is mandatory. *smirking down at you.*

Payne:  *pulling back slightly from you, nodding and smirking* Wanna go upstairs? Maybe shower with me? *giving you a wink*

Zsadist:   *glancing at the clock* thats a great idea. We have to get ready because I am taking you out tonight. *taking your hand and starting toward the stairs.*

Payne:  *surprised at the revelation* Out? Where are we going? Aren't you on rotation? *practically skipping next to you, smiling wide*

Zsadist:   *walking up the stairs, smirking down at you.* Nope. I got the next three days off because of certain circumstances.

Payne: *pulling you to a stop at the top of the stairs, concerned* What circumstances? What's wrong?

Zsadist:  *thinking about why I canceled my rotations, mostly because of the time I needed to spend with @Payne_Untied, but Wrath was fine with it because the lessers have been hiding the last week.* Its nothing really, it is just that Lessers aren't out for some reason. So, rotations aren't needed. *swatting at your ass* now, lets get you cleaned up so we can head out. *watching your eyes* and I am not going to tell you where we are going. It is a surprise.

Payne: *wonders about the Lesser excuse for being off rotation, but laughs as you swat my ass, smiling at you because I was going to ask where we are going.* Yes, I need you to clean me. But I also need to know how to dress. *swatting your ass right back*

No comments:

Post a Comment