Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 2

Zsadist:  *Walking from the kitchen toward the playroom. Carrying a cup of water and a bowl of strawberries. I ease the door open, seeing you are still tied up. I place the bowl and the water down and walk over to you.* Have you been thinking about me?

Payne: *Slightly irritated but happy to see him, I smirk* Seems like you have been gone forever. But yes, thinking about what you are going to do with me. *Looking at the water and strawberries* Is that for me?

Zsadist:  *Smirking at you, turning and taking the bowl and the cup and bringing them to you. I untie your hands and sit you up. I sit next to you, handing you the cup of water. Then picking out the best strawberry possible.* I think this one is good.

Payne:  *Taking the water with a big gulp then licking my lips, leaning toward you with my mouth open, anticipating with hunger for you with my eyes.

Zsadist: *Bringing the strawberry to your mouth, watching you bite into it, you white teeth piercing the berry. I am instantly hard.*

Payne:  *The sweet juice tickles my lips as it dribbles down my chin, my eyes never leaving yours*

Zsadist:  *Growling at the sight of you eating the strawberry. I lean in and lick the juice off your chin. Immediately taking your mouth with mine, kissing you deeply, tasting the strawberry while wrapping my arms around you pulling you close to me.*

Payne:  *Feeling the wetness pool at my core at the feel of your tongue licking me, inside my mouth. I moan into yours, wanting more*

Zsadist:  *Breaking the kiss and putting the bowl and cup on the table close to the bed. I return to you, rubbing your wrists and then going to untie your feet.* I think you have been tied up enough. *looking at your eyes* I want you to ride me now.

Payne:  *Grinning with anticipation, I push your shoulders back onto the bed. I lean over to the table next to the bed and grab a strawberry, placing one end in my teeth, leaning over to your mouth*

Zsadist:  *Growling and leaning up slightly taking a bite of the strawberry, while taking your mouth with mine again. Kissing you fully, not wanting to let you go.*

Payne:  *A growl rises from my chest as I straddle your thighs while licking and savoring your sweet mouth. I break our kiss and lick around your lips and chin. I sit up and run my fingers over your arms and chest.* Mmmm, Z

Zsadist:  *Gripping your hips, grinding your hips, feeling your wet center brush against my rock hard cock. Groaning as I feel you touching me. wanting to touch you everywhere.*

Payne:  *Smirking at you, seeing the hunger in my eyes mirrored in yours* Something you want Mr. Zsadist?

Zsadist:  *Looking deep into your eyes.* You know I want you. I want to be inside of you. I want you to ride me... hard. *eyeing you.*

Payne:  *Hearing your words, I position myself over you, my hands on your chest, and thrust my hips down to meet yours. I cry out as your huge cock fills me.*

Zsadist:  *Clawing at your hips, amazed at the feeling of being inside of you. Feeling you ride me is paradise.* Damn Payne. *Taking a hand and pulling your head down to me, kissing you, invading your mouth with my tongue.*

Payne:  *Moving my hips up and down, grinding my core hard into you, assaulting your mouth with mine, nipping at your tongue and lips*

Zsadist:  *Groaning in your mouth. feeling myself move inside of you. Wanting to pound into you but also wanting to feel you ride me.*

Payne:  *Pushing up from your chest to allow me more control and movement, I pump myself up and down, making your thick cock slick with my juices while moving my hips in a circular motion. I grab your hand and place it to my clit, biting my lower lip*

Zsadist: *Moving my hand, rubbing your clit while you ride me. I throw my head back and enjoy the feel of your wet center around me.*

Payne: *My head goes back also, my back arching, pushing myself to you more, I whimper out loud.* Fuck Z, feels soooo good.

Zsadist: *Letting my fingers move faster. Holding your hips still as I pound into your wet pussy.* Fuck! Feels so damn good. *Getting completely lost in you. Feeling you all around my body. Feeling to from my head to my toes.*

Payne: *Feeling myself getting close to climax, I grab your wrist to stop your assault on my clit and lace my fingers into yours. I slowly lower my upper body onto yours and gently kiss your lips. As I lean into your ear, my hips increase their movement* Come with me Z. I need to feel you.

Zsadist: *Moving my hips opposite your movement. Feeling my muscles tighten.* Fuck yeah!. *Moving into you harder and faster. Feeling your own muscles tighten over me. Gripping your hips tighter. Feeling your wetness all over me. Knowing you are right on the edge, like me.*

Payne: *Feeling your intensity, my body responds and shutters and shakes with such passion and force, the breath leaves my lungs. I move my forehead to yours, whispering your name over and over as my core clenches around you again and again.*

Zsadist: *Wrapping my arms around your back. The moment I feel your chest against mine, I lose myself, calling out your name as I throw my head back and fill you completely with my fluids. Shuddering at every feel as I start to come down from my high. The highest I have ever been is with you. The most amazing orgasms were with you. I am amazed as I loosen my grip on you.*

Payne: *Collapsing on top of you completely, placing my head to your chest, hearing your breath racing, trying to slow as I slow my own feeling completely sated and happy, I find myself smiling against you, knowing this is exactly where I want to be.*

Zsadist: *Breathing deeply, petting your long hair as I take in the feeling of you on me. I would of never allowed even Bella this much time on top of me, but Payne is different. I breath in the scent of her hair, and the true scent of her.* My pyrocant. *Knowing exactly at this moment you are my pyrocant. My addiction.*

Payne: *Hearing him say that I am his pyrocant, I realize he is mine as well. I can't live without him. I not only want him, I need him. yet I am afraid to tell him. I simply lean up and kiss his lips gently and tuck my head into his neck, running my fingers over his collarbone and his chest.*

Zsadist: *Laying there, just enjoying the feel of her hands on me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment