Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 4

Zsadist: *dematerializing onto the private balcony of our penthouse. watching you move around in the kitchen, finishing up dinner I start thinking about all that I need to say. After weeks and weeks of research on the aspect of a Dom/Sub relationship I feel like now is the time to bring the topic up to you and see where we stand. I also know that after tonight, we have other issues to discuss. I schedule the next 3 days off from hunting to spend that time talking to you.*

Payne: *sensing you are close, I finish up dinner and get it ready for the table. I am still angry about the way things happened tonight and know we need to talk about it. I plate up dinner and put it on the table, looking around to see where you are.*

Zsadist: *I see you look up and walk in from the balcony. Taking off my leather jacket and shit-kickers in the process.* I need to change real quick. *walking to the bedroom to get out of my hunting cloths and into Nylon pants and a white under-armor t-shirt. I walk back into the kitchen and kiss your forehead on the way to my seat. I lean into the plate.* mmm, smells good

Payne: *huffs* New recipe..has your favorites..apples, honey. *I shrug, trying not to give you the cold shoulder but unable to help it.*

Zsadist: *glancing at you, noticing your current attitude. taking a bite of dinner.* What are you thinking? *knowing something is bothering you.*

Payne: *sits next to you, letting out a deep breath. I look into your eyes* I'm really....well, I am fucking pissed off that you didn't bother to clue me in on your .... plans for this evening. *I take a bite of dinner, not even really tasting it, just giving my mouth something to do.*

Zsadist: *taking another bite, holding back a smirk as I think about how I like it that you are voicing your emotions.* I didn't think to tell you about the plans my brothers made because I didn’t think you would try and track me down. And I don't have a lot of experience with making sure the people close to me know where I am at all time. Ask Phury. He doesn't even know where I live now. *taking another bite. The dinner is damn good and I savor it*

Payne:  *throws down my fork, turning to you squarely, my brow furrowed* Track you down? I didn't track you down Zsadist! *my voice is getting louder* I explained to you, I don't know how I ended up there. I don't understand how it happened. But I don't think it would have killed you to text me or call or something. I was pacing this penthouse worried about you, worried about you  protecting our race. *huffs* While you are at some .... club. *I turn back to my plate and push it away.*

Zsadist:  *well, shit, when you put it that way, I watched you staring at the plate, and angry as hell. It was a complete turn on but *I pushed that away and took your hand in mine, bringing your attention to me* I guess I just don't understand. I was thinking about you at the club and nothing happened to me. And it takes a lot of concentration to dematerialize. For it to even be linked to emotions is unheard of. *rubbing your hand in mine.* And I am still new at this. I will promise to text you when plans change in the field. But you don't have to be worried about me. I can hold my own. *smirking at you, remembering our sparing sessions* As you probably remember.

Payne: *looking into your yellow caring eyes, knowing I can't stay angry. I turn my attention to our hands* I will always worry. I know you can kick ass, but that doesn't mean I won't think about you while you are out there. And the dematerializing...I suppose I was concentrating on you...but not to check up on you...just...worry. Fuck, Z. *looking back into your eyes* I'm new at this too.

Zsadist: *looking back into your icey blue eyes. letting my free hand skim over the necklace I have in my pocket. Thinking about what it means, and when I want to give it to you.* We are both new, we will work on this together. and as for right now, I think we should leave the dematerializing issue alone. If it happens again, then we will think about it then. *pushing my plate away, and bringing your hand to the table. Needing to talk some more.*

Payne: *seeing you push the plate away, I attempt to remove my hand from yours, while standing, prepared to take our plates to the sink* All done? Or did you want some more?

Zsadist: *shaking my head slightly, holding your hand* No. Leave them for now. I will do the dishes later. *rubbing my thumbs over your knuckles.* There is something I want to talk to you about. Something that I think we will both really enjoy. *looking down, know wanting to scare you* Do you remember when we were in the playroom. When I tied you up?

Payne: *looking at you a little confused, concerned, wondering where this is going, I pick up your chin with my free hand, making you look at me. thinking back to the playroom, I smile* Yes, I remember it well. *letting out a low chuckle* Talk to me Z.

Zsadist:  okay, so being tied up, being controlled like that. It is often associated with a Dominate/Submissive relationship. I have done a lot of research about this, and I think we would benefit from something like this. Where I am your Dominate and you are my submissive. There are a lot of other details that go into a relationship like this, but overall... the submissive gives 100% trust in her Dominate to make sure she reaches the maximum amount of pleasure possible. That would basically be my job. To make sure you are completely satisfied.

Payne: *looking into your eyes, seeing the happiness in them as you talk* Z, you know I trust you.*looking down at my feet* And...I... like when you take control....Would it be different from what we are doing now? Am I not....doing....it right? *my cheeks flush*

Zsadist: *shocked and upset that I did clarify enough* No. You are perfect. *taking my hand and touching your cheek* you are beyond perfect. I just wanted to let you know that there is more out there. There is a whole other world and we are just scratching the surface. *taking my hand off your cheek and pulling out the necklace in my pocket.* This is a type of collar http://t.co/gFpOjQh *placing it on the table in front of you.* It is a symbol that you are mine and you give your full trust in me. *thinking there is so much more then that* There is a lot to cover and I think you should come with me.

Payne: *eyeing the beautiful necklace, I reluctantly reach over to it and run my fingers over the links of...diamonds? My breath catches and I return my eyes to his. I put my hand in his, allowing him to lead me*

Zsadist: *walking us to the playroom, and opening the door, turning on all the overhead lights. letting the room flood with light.* I figured the last time we were in here, you really didn't get to look around. so now you can see everything that we own. *watching you walk in, I finger the necklace that is back in my pocket. I lean against the wall and just watch you.*

Payne: *walking around the room, I know pretty much all that is here..except...I go over to the chest of drawers & glance at you* May I?

Zsadist: *thinking that I kept everything in that chest from the feathers to the floggers, to a few riding crops.* Yes. This is your playroom too. *walking behind you and whispering in your ear* Even though I want you to submit to me when we are in here. *I let my hand trail down your side, admiring your backside* Take a look. If you have any questions. Let me know. When you are done, I will let you look and see what is behind that door. *pointing to the door that leads to the red playroom.*

Payne:  *opening the chest of drawers, I notice the drawers are not deep, but shallow. Lined up in the first one is a feather, some hand-cuffs, one with fur and another set more heavy duty, cold hard steel. The next drawer had an array of the same type of thing one end looked like long slender cut pieces of material. The ones in the drawer were made of different types of material leather, fur. I lifted one out of the drawer and showed it to you* What is this called?

Zsadist: *smirking at you, liking how you are curious.* That’s a flogger. It may look different, but it is favorite among the subs.

Payne: *I hold one end of the flogger and whip it against my hand. It stings a little but not much. I cock an eyebrow at you and place it back in the drawer.The bottom drawer held a couple of long rod looking things, wrapped in leather. Again I picked one up and flicked it against my hand. This item left a bit of a sting, so I just placed it back in the drawer. I went over to the padded table on the other side of the bed and ran my hand across it, growling low, knowing what I would like to have happen here.* What is this used for?

Zsadist: *watching you use the flogger and the riding crop on your hand, almost did me in. I gripped the post of the bed to stop myself from coming at you* That is just a restraint table. I can move the restraints anywhere I want them and to any length needed. *watching you look it over, I move to the door of the playroom.* Are you ready to see the other room. *knowing I*need to know your reaction to this room, but also knowing that without you knowing the full extent, we wouldn't be able to move forward.*

Payne: *looking over the table, seeing you move to the door of the other room, I hesitantly follow, unsure what could be in there, not knowing what to expect.* Ok. Let's see what you have been hiding from me. *my voice is shaky*

Zsadist:  *unlocking the door and opening it. standing to the side as I let you look over the room. Knowing this is a big step. I move in close to you, wrapping my arms around your waist.* This is for much later. This is for our advanced play. And I won't bring you in here, unless I know you are 100% ready, and 100% trusting. *watching you take in everything still* Keep in mind that there are safe words. If things get too intense, you can stop by just staying one word, and things stop instantly. *I let my hands rub against your stomach.* I don't want you to be worried. Its just me and you.

Payne: *my eyes widen as I look around the red painted walls of this room. Seeing a big X in the middle and yet another table. I turn to look at you, unsure what to say. Worried? No. more like petrified.* Safe words? How can you just stop if I use a safe word?

Zsadist:  *taking your face in my hands* Those are the rules. I can stop as soon as you want whenever you want. This isn't suppose to scare you, and I don't want it to. You can say no, and we can just stick with what we have and never use this room. Or, you can say yes, and we can gradually move into this room. At your pace.

Payne: *seeing this is what you want, remembering what you said about the pleasure, considering your past - all these thoughts running through my head at rapid speed. Bottom line is I want to make you happy and I trust you, trust us.* At my pace?

Zsadist: *looking deep into your eyes to see the truth.* Yes. your pace. you run the show. All submissives call the shots. They are the ones that have all the power.

Payne: *cocking an eyebrow, unsure I believe you. I contemplate all that is before me. I look into your eyes and find the answer I need whispering* Yes.

Zsadist: *looking deep into your eyes* Yes? Yes what? Yes... you will think about being my submissive?

Payne: *looking back at you, wrapping my arms around you* I don't need to think about it. Yes. *pulling myself into your chest* I do have some questions though. Like, what are your expectations of me?

Zsadist: *shocked that you already trust me so much to agree to this. I lean in and kiss you quickly* no expectations. Lets play this by ear. There is a lot of things that you need to look over. there are a lot of aspects of being a submissive that you need to know about. *kissing you again.* lets go back down stairs, so you can think this all through.

Payne: *starting to get concerned that I will disappoint you, I follow you out of the playrooms* I think I will get a glass of wine. Do you want anything?

Zsadist:  *walking down to the stairs to the main living area.* Wine is good. I have to get something out of the office. I will meet you in the living room. *watching you walk toward the kitchen, knowing that there is a lot going on in your head but I have to get all my research to know that I don't miss anything and have all the answers she needs.*

Payne: *getting two wine glasses from the cabinet and a bottle of wine from the chiller, my head is racing. I am not even sure where to begin my questions. I think about what our sex life has been already and how much I have enjoyed it. Maybe this just takes it to the next level?? I shrug and walk to the living room, placing the wine and glasses on the table. I uncork the bottle and pour. As I drink, I watch you return to the room & I can't help but smile, hoping I can be all you want me to be, need me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment