Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets 5

Payne: *quietly making my way to the playroom as you asked me to meet him there after our discussion. I am still nervous and unsure about this but I trust and I hope I don't disappoint him.The door is closed to the playroom so I knock, tentatively*

Zsadist:  *standing in the playroom, lighting the candle next to the table, in the purple room. positioning the restraints in the right position and making sure everything is set out. I hear the knock and open the door widely, ushering you inside and closing the door. I walk up behind you, laying my hand on your hips.* Don't be worried. I will never do anything you don't want to and the minute you say red, we stop and I take you to our bedroom.

Payne:  *looking around the room like I am seeing it for the first time, I am anxious yet anticipating, eyeing the solitary candle lit next to the table. I stand where I am awaiting your direction, my eyes focused downward on my feet*

Zsadist: *wanting to ease the worry you have, but knowing there will be plenty of that after the playroom session. I instantly grew harder at the thought of taking her on my bed... our bed.* Take off your clothes and lay out on the table. *I pull my shirt off and step back as I watch you move.*

Payne: *slowly I lift my dress over my head. Not wearing panties since you tore them off at ZeroSum and no bra due to the exposure the opened back dress provided, I am naked in no time. My heart is beating so fast as I lay on my back on the table.*

Zsadist: *seeing how tense you are, I know this session will help ease some of that. I stand next to the table. bringing your wrist in my hand.* I won't restrain you often, but when I do, *placing your first wrist in the satin covered Velcro restraint* It is just for your own pleasure. It makes things ten times better when you can't stop it. It also shows the trust you hold in me. *restraining the other wrist.* I will leave your legs the way they are. I know you won't try and kick me. *smirking slightly* or will you?

Payne: *the satin feels cool around my wrists and I remember the last time I was tied. You are right, it is more...intense. Hearing you ask about kicking you, I, of course, would never, but suddenly wondering why you think I would.* No, of course not.

Zsadist: *with the combination of you being tense, and then you clearly not calling me sir, I didn't know what to do. I don't want to push you over the edge, but I also want you to know there are certain things to remember.* No, of course not... what? *crossing my arms over my chest.*

Payne: *at first I am confused....then I remember how to address you while in this room. Realizing I have already screwed up, I turn my gaze to the wall and whisper, my voice cracking as I am embarrassed* No, of course not...sir. I'm sorry sir.

Zsadist:  *nodding down at you, letting my arms fall, while letting another hand skim down your body. Seeing the goose bumps of being naked in front of me. I releasing the tension on the restraints* turn over, onto your stomach. *watching you intently*

Payne:  *suddenly fearful of what you will do, my breath hitches, and I do not look into your eyes, but murmur* Yes sir. *turning over on my stomach, all of the muscles in my body are tight as I am unable to relax.*

Zsadist:  *taking in the view of your backside. letting my hand move over your back. I take the candle, that was beside the table, and see a pool of oil waiting to be used. I drip it on my hand first, holding back a grunt at the sting from it being so hot, then letting it seep through my fingers, onto your back. The oil still being very warm, but not hot. I quickly lay my on your back to help ease you even more. Then I start rubbing the oil in.*

Payne:  *my back flinches at the feeling of some very warm liquid on it. The liquid doesn't burn but feels soothing especially as your hand rubs. Feeling some of the tension leave my body, I let out a soft moan.*

Zsadist:  *rubbing up and down your back. softly kneading the muscles that are tight. I feel at ease as I hear you moan and keep up the movements, then taking the candle in my hand again I drip the hot oil on your back without my hand as a buffer. I quickly start to rub it in, in efforts to ease the sting.*

Payne:  *feeling hot wetness drip onto my back startles me slightly and my body responds by concaving into the table. My back relaxes a bit as your hands rub. The feeling is sensational ... the hot sting followed by the soft rubbing. I can feel my nipples harden underneath me and my nerves standing on edge.*

Zsadist:  *after rubbing in the excess oil, I drip some more on your ass, rubbing it into your soft, perfectly rounded, behind. Then knowing I have covered everything, and your muscles are less tense, it is time for the front* roll back over to your back.

Payne:  *enjoying the feel of your hands up and down my back and ass, I am feeling more and more relaxed. At your request, I turn onto my back, feeling a bit embarrassed at the way my body has responded. I close my eyes in an effort to shield myself*

Zsadist: * seeing you chest and stomach come into view, and groan at the sight. I train my fingers down your stomach, seeing the your muscles twitch at my hand. So responsive. My cock grows even harder under the confines of my pants. I don't waist time, I bring the candle over you, and drip the hot oil on you, immediately covering it with my hand to rub it in.*

Payne:  *the heat on my stomach, in between my breasts feels more intense as I am already sensitive. I let out a soft whimper which turns into a moan as your hands rub. I make the mistake of opening my eyes,  seeing it is oil you are pouring on me, my eyes grow wide but watching you touch me sends a rush of heat to my core and I look at you.*

Zsadist: *watching you in satisfaction that you are starting to enjoy yourself. I drip some more oil on your chest and around a nipple making sure not to touch the oil to your nipples since I can imagine how intense it would be. I start rubbing it in, letting my hands move everywhere.*

Payne:  *my body reacts to the heat of the oil and of your hands. I watch you intently, suddenly feeling the need for more, I attempt to move myself under your hand, trying to convey my hunger with my eyes. I moan loudly*

Zsadist:  *seeing you squirming, I smirk down at you.* You getting a little achey? *continuing my hands over your stomach and trying to move lower, but needing oil. So, dripping some more oil into you, rubbing it into your hips and pelvis.*

Payne:  Oh God yes *I cry out as you get closer to where I need you. The heat between my legs increasing as your hands and the oil heat my skin. I continue to squirm, moving my hips in an effort to get you where I need you.*

Zsadist: *seeing my hands getting too close to you center, I start to move back up your body.* You did very well. *reaching for your wrist and releasing the restraints.*

Payne: *whimpering softly as you stop, my eyes look into yours confusingly as I don't want this to end*

Zsadist: *Pulling you up to a sitting position* You get your reward now. *brushing your hair back* for being so good. *Taking you in my arms and heading out of the playroom.*

Payne:  *feeling like I was getting a reward, unsure what you could be talking about, as I feel your hard cock in your pants. As we leave the playroom, I place my hand on your erection and look at you* Z, let me take care of this.

Zsadist: *having to hold back the whole time we were inside the playroom, I almost couldn't take the touch of your hand near me. I stopped right where I was, groaning at the feel of you. I bring your head to mine, and roughly take your mouth in mine.*

Payne:  *responding to your mouth with mine, my tongue assaulting yours, my hands clawing at your back as I walk backwards, pulling you with me. My mouth attacking yours with all the passion and heat I have been feeling. Continuing the intensity as I back into the stairs leading to our bedroom. Trying to walk backwards up the stairs, my mouth never leaving yours, my hands all over you we manage to get about 4 stairs up when I trip & fall backwards onto them, you falling on top of me. My mouth remains on yours as a grunt escapes my chest*

Zsadist:  *completely lost in you, I don't even know where we are. I feel you fall onto something and I move on top of you. Not caring that I might be crushing you. I quickly push my pants down, so I am as naked as you are. Then wrapping my arms around you growling as our kiss intensifies and I am pulling you up to me, feeling your softy, slightly oily body against me.*

Payne: *putting my feet firmly on one of the stairs, so ready for you even though it is not comfortable, the need to have you inside me so intense. I run my hands to your ass, gripping it, guiding your hips closer to mine, breaking our kiss to moan out* Z, please.

Zsadist: *positioning myself at your entrance, I look into your eyes. slowly inching into you. Then when I am completely inside of you I kiss you deeply, sitting inside of you, taking in the feel of you.*

Payne:  *moaning against your mouth as you fill me, taking this moment to adjust from the intensity of the playroom to just you inside me knowing you need release as badly as I do. Using my feet on the stairs as leverage, I grind my pelvis into yours, wanting you to feel my need*

Zsadist:  *moving inside of you deeply. feeling you meet each of my thrusts. trying to keep my movements rhythmic, not frantic like I know they are. The need I have to finish inside of you is so strong. I need this connection.*

Payne:  *feeling you slow the movement, I mimic & return my mouth to yours, kissing you slowly, deeply, tracing your lips with my tongue running my hands up your back to the nape of your neck then over your skull trimmed hair.*

Zsadist:  *right on the edge, I need to hold off. I wrap my hand around your hips, holding your pelvis off the stairs as I move inside of you, keeping you still helps me last longer. I break the kiss and lean my head down to your breasts, licking them, and pulling a nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking at it.*

Payne: *my head goes back, my chest arching into your mouth, I groan loudly, feeling our connection get physically closer, the sensations of the day has my entire body on edge. I feel myself getting closer to losing all control*

Zsadist:  *feeling you getting wetter and tighter, I feel shivers move up and down my body, feeling myself getting closer to the edge.*

Payne:  *my muscles tighten around your thick cock and I pull your face to mine so you can watch me as I convulse around you, soaking your length, moving my hips to allow the friction to increase my orgasm again & again. Staring into your yellow eyes releasing my passion in them also.*

Zsadist:  *my body going completely still when I saw the raw passion in your own eyes. I felt you convulse around me, and I watched unable to even get another thrust in, I lean into you and groaned as my own physical release overtook me. I rested my forehead against yours, eyeing you as I felt the last few shudders move through my body. At that moment, I smelt a faint smell of my bonding scent.*

Payne: *feeling your release and smelling that scent again sends me over the edge again and I am breathing heavy.Trying to slow my chest as it rises to meet yours, I briefly kiss your lips and run my hands over your head again, murmuring* mmmm

Zsadist:  *ignoring the bonding scent, I wrap my arms around you, keeping you close to me, I stand and start walking up the stairs. Kissing you as I navigate the stairs, and walk into our bedroom.*

Payne: *kissing you deeply, suddenly exhausted from our night, gently pulling you to the bed with me, hearing the shutters go down as we drift to sleep, a smile on my face as we are entwined together*

No comments:

Post a Comment